Thursday, October 27, 2005

Agent 99 part 2

Now Agent 99 has been requesting a referral from me for quite some time . She reads my blog daily and has shown a particular interest in Corporate America. I explained to 99 that Corporate is extreeeemely picky and she would have to be pre screened by me in order for that referral to take place. She agreed.

I make a tentative rendevous with Barneys for 11pm and hang up. Agent 99 gets into my car. This wave of cinnamon and strawberries fills my nose. That shit was intoxicating. Agent 99 " Heeeey Slishy " I respond " Whats up. Let me not give you a hug or a kiss on the cheek since this is not a date. " so we shake hands instead. I say" Where would you like to go." Agent 99 excitedly says " Well Cafe Wha has something going on tonight we could go there" I think to myself HELL NO!!!! that place is extremely loud won't be able to hear ourselves think much less talk. " I respond " Naw lets go to the Harlem Grill i've never eaten there" She pouts a little " and says "You sure. Cafe wha might have some dancing" this woman is not going to have me out till 3 am shaking my ass. The closer to home the better " I respond" My ass is old I can't hang like that during the week. Besides Cafe Wha plays their music extremely loud we won't be able to converse" Lets get some drinks and a bite to eat. Keep it simple" Agent 99 reluctanly gives in and says " Okay but I think your trying to hide me probably don't want one of your other chicks to catch yo ass. " I start Giggling and say " If that was the case I wouldn't be taking you to the Harlem Grill cause Harlem Nites lives right down the block and is a frequent diner up in thuuuur" She starts to laugh and off we go.

We're inside The Grill and it happens to be jazz night. Kewl good vibes, good music, and eye candy. Might not make that appt I have with Barneys. I say whats up to my boy Mums on the way to our table . We sit down. Then Agent 99 takes off her coat DAMN!!!! written across her chest is " ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!! Agent 99 now has my full attention The Slasher is AWAKE!!!! F@#$K CORPORATE AMERICA .

Now Its quite obvious that 99 craves attention and gets quite a bit of it too. Any man that decides to court her better be secure and generous. The Slasher is up for the challenge and sets things in motion.

At first we were sitting across from one another but the music was so loud Agent 99 suggests " Slishy you want to sit next to me." HELL YEAH!!!! I respond " Only if thats what you want. Remember this isn't a date " She gives me this warm smile and says " Come sit next to me" Were side by side now and looking at the drink menu. I didn't want to act up so I decided early on that I was not drinking any kind of cognac. I do that and I might end up playing connect the dots on Agent 99's sexy ass Top. I say " 99 whatcha drinking" She looks at the menu gestures to the waitress and says " 2 Rasberry mojitos " Oh SHIT!!!! thats the drink I order when i'm in Playboy mode. I think I better keep my hands where I can see them.

2 drinks later i'm feeling very whats the word FRIENDLY and cozy on up to 99 a little more . To my surprise she doesn't object but we're not on a date !?!? NOW I'M ALL CONFUSED !!!! My Slish Sense is tingling . Could something be going on here? Am I connecting with 99 on more than just on a friendship level.

I lie to myself and say Slish its the Devil Juice ignore it. Take this woman home before you start something you can't finish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Oh I'm not going to do anything with Agent 99, I am really digging Barney's. Blah Blah Blah. You have some god damn nerve telling me what I need to do with Au Natural when you and your Mini-Me are having philosophical arguments on pussy.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home