Friday, November 04, 2005

My Time

I see the comments. ASK ME IF I CARE!!!!!!!. Those flowers were just what the doctor ordered. Barneys has been Coo Coo for Slishy Puffs since Monday leaving me text messages like " Babe I kind of miss you! This is not a good look. What have you done to me " Problem is HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO PAY CORPORATE BACK!!!!! I'm broke my ass is living on fumes.

Last night Barneys offered to cook me dinner. Why cause she's Coo Coo for Slishy Puffs. We couldn't keep our hands and lips off of each other. Her sister was disgusted. HATER!!!! note to self find Barneys sister a playmate.

Dinner was great she prepared steak, steamed veggies, salad & spanish rice. Now I know why Grant Love married a Mami. As matter of fact the majority of my boys are married to Latinas. Hmmm. One to grow on cause before they got married they dated sistas. Could explain the man shortage amongst African American women. Black men have too many choices and have figured out there is no need for drama if another race is willing to put up with their bullshit. Which is not the case here . I thought Barneys was african american when we met, well actually biracial because of her complexion and sandy brown locks. So I ended up with a latina by default and loving every minute of it.

Corporate is still on the hunt. He has 3 hopefuls and one of them is already starting to out shine the other two. He's hoping to close on someone relatively quickly, according to Corporate time waits for no man. I explain to him that he should be patient. His response " Slish i'm on a mission. Halloween night as i'm driving through Pelham, Ny I see allll these cats with their children trick or treating and enjoying themselves. Thats the life I want for myself. pussy, money, material things don't matter. I just want a family. " I respond " I feel your pain bruh everytime I go to Good and Plenty's house and see him getting his daughters dressed, putting them to bed or just taking them to dance class. Right then and there I wish I could trade places."

Shit I wanna be respectable. Its my time Dammit!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

You'll get there one day bruh. The reason Good & Plenty and myself have a loving family atmosphere is because we didn't settle for second best, and trust me it takes time. You know how many I had to go through to find the ONE. And Good & Plenty has had his share of misses as well (pardon the pun)
N E Way, nice song choice for your topic. There's nothing better or stronger than Ethnic Love...We love hard, strong, and long... When it's done right, so take your time dog.
Peace, Blessings & Grantlove

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home