Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Always Got Something To Say

Yeah yeah yeah Venom i'll be an ass. But your waaaaay to old to be playing that " I'll let her make the first move" shit. Why ???? Its a defense mechanism that Venom likes to use. If this young lady he met on Saturday should lose interest in his Dry , Plaid shirt wearing ass. All he has to say to himself is " Oh well I wasn't really trying anyway" Therefore his heart is spared and he won't feel the way I did when my Blindate a few months back ended our whirlwind romance after 3 WEEKS!!!!!! I'm still peelng the scab off.

Now I been reading my boy Grantloves comments lately. Each one more profound than the next. This cat has obviously been spending too much time in his company's Library cause WHAT THE HELL DOES ARDUOUS MEAN!!!!!!

Scary Spice talking more than ever now. Anyone that says a word in the office she finds a song to go with it and SINGS !!!!! Ugh she is so annoying. But she needs this job more than anyone in this place. Her sanity depends on it. So I will hold back the urge to take her outside and CLUB THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!!!!!

Now this Slish having a girlfriend thing is quite surreal to me. Its been a loong time almost 2 years and its not because i'm so picky cause Slish got the gas face a lot this year. If I was of feeble mind and soft heart a rubber room would have been my sanctuary. But since I have this Slasher alter ego he makes it kind of hard for Slish to sit around and feel sorry for himself. So to answer your comment Grantlove the Slasher stays. No need for him to hide. Besides Barneys told me last night that she requires daily love injections. Ain't no way SLISH gonna be able to handle that all by himself .

Now I'll save the best for last. Chez Chez Chez . You don't know me well enough to call me judgemental. I clearly stated on your blog " Women I'VE dated that came from broken homes have always been a problem for me. " It was not a personal attack on your character or women like you. Besides you are in no position to defend those women anyway YOU DIDN'T DATE THOSE WITCHES !!!!! so the comment you made was not necessary. I'm not annoyed not in the least but what you wrote shows that you are the Judge not me. Hope you find what your looking for. Remember Warm Spirits attract Warm Bodies.

6 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

Arduous -('är-ju-wis)
Etymology: Latin arduus high, steep, difficult; akin to Old Irish ard high
1 a : hard to accomplish or achieve : DIFFICULT (years of arduous training) b : marked by great labor or effort : STRENUOUS (a life of arduous toil -- A. C. Cole)
2 : hard to climb : STEEP
synonym see HARD
- ar·du·ous·ly adverb
- ar·du·ous·ness noun

That's your word of the day...LOL

Peace & Blessings

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHHAAAAT!?!...gedd'em Slishy!!

All of them, always on your ass...me however...well...i just wanna piece of da ass...LMAO

You being down for Barney's is cool, I like black love and whatever you did to get it...keep it up...and yes that means the SLASHER. After all, like I said, that night Slash came out when you picked up the food....Barney's loved that shit. I've seen Slasher and...I love aggression and kinky...you and I compliment eachother. However, now I have to settle for hum-drum...let me know when Barney's fucks up so I can come console you....LMAO

Arduous you illiterate jack rabbit means: Demanding great effort or labor; difficult.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot....i love black men...Barney's ain't black...so...whateva...LOL

10:59 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

You dont know me either, Pimpin. My point was that a$$holes come from every family configuration (noun-1.the arrangement of parts or elements of a whole. 2.Gestalt)
...and for the record, I am a VERY warm spirit, Im even hot at times ;-P However, I will become that cold BronxLawyerB*tch in a New York Minute when faced with bullsh*t or bias.
...so try and keep Slasher off my blog, Comprende?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Slish only made that blog comment to provoke me. So in that case, and following Grant Love's example, I too have a word of the day for Slish.

Dickhead (noun) - {dik-hed}
Etymology - Unknown but probably Caucasian. One who clearly thinks too much with the his penis instead of the god given sense he was born with.

A person who refuses to follow the basic forms of logic when making an argument on how to engage the opposite sex {see Slish prevous blog adventures with CNN}.

Synonyms - Prick, dumbass, meathead, batty boy I could continue but that would be overkill.

Why oh why should I rush to meet up with a woman, in person, who in I am still trying to get a sense of where her head is at. We made a good connection the first time we met but there is no need to pull together a guest list for the wedding you Smurf. Now remind all the good people who read your blog about your success as a playa in 2005 since you are clearly the King of all Blacks.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slish and Barneys sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Bet it will suck is the a$$ is no good huh? But I am going to sit back in the cut and wait for the posts about how chick is stalking you after you put it on her. I guess we won't be seeing you just south of 125th huh man???

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home