Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What Was He Thinking

Barneys and I have made nice again . I told ya'll she was a smart woman. She thought about what went down and had a little chat with her alter ego. Her alter ego was ready to cut me off, But Barneys told her alter ego " I like him. can't we give him another chance. " Alter ego " Hell no. We're better off not dating anyone" Barneys takes control " I like him so he stays BACK UP Off ME!!!!" See that fellas Sweat Equity goes aloooong way.

Last Night while on the phone Barneys asks me " Slish can I ask you a question ? Aww Damn!!!! What did I do now. I respond " Sure sweetie shoot" Barneys" Say I was coming to your apt on a weekly basis and then revealed to you in casual conversation that I felt coming to see you was like a chore. How would that make you feel. " My Slish sense starts to tingle cause I know this is a trick question and about someone I know. So I answer and say " I would be a little annoyed" Barneys responds " WELL!!!! Yo boy Venom just f@#$ked up. He said that shit to my girl Au Natural and she's pissed." I respond " Well baby how did he say it. Barneys responds " I don't know I wasn't there " Hmph !!!! This is my take Venom probably said it cause Au natural lives deep in the Brooklyn bushes. Venom lives in Westchester. Due to the neverending traffic on the fdr thats about an 1 hour 1/2 each way. THATS LIKE DRIVING TO PHILLY!!!!!! I don't agree with what he said BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

This morning I get an email from Venom it states " My mouth has just betrayed me "

I respond " It was bound to happen..Yo ass hangs around me and I'm contagious. What happened "

Venom responds " Long story short, I told Au Natural that it was like a chore sleeping over at her place. "

I respond " Ya see..I'm contagious. Are you experiencing symptoms like Hearing the words coming out of your mouth and realized WTF!!!! did I just say. Its a curse I live with it daily welcome to the club. So what are you gonna do?

Venom types back " Not going to do anything. If she calls me I will apologize for the comment because it was truly out of line and she doesn't deserve it. If she chooses not to speak to me anymore then so be it. But if she is looking for me to make it up she can forget it because that will involve sleeping over during the week and watching Oprah. I'd rather vomit in my mouth.

I respond " Lmaof @ Vomit in my mouth...On the real if your truly sorry don't wait until she calls you. Call Her Today!!!! if you wait she'll have time to let that shit fester and before you know it her being mildy annoyed turns into FULL BLOWN ANGER, and no more free pussy for you. Cause we all know your transexual jumpoff found him uh I mean her OH WHATEVA!!! a new Boyfriend...lol

Venom responds about 30 minuts later " I called. She she's still pissed. She won't be speaking to me anymore"

I type back " YOU SERIOUS!!!! ..Thats what she said just like that ? well since your really not that into her no need to keep on calling...Your free to be with your true love Hector the she male....lol...

Venom" She didn't say she wasn't speaking to me anymore, it was implied. She said that I do not have to worry about ever coming through to her place again. Whatever be will be. Okay so the count is this 1 heart broken, 1 crazy, 1 pissed and 1 just too busy. So I gotta find a fifth before the New Year. I'll go to the next blog mixer with you and I'll find the fifth.

Truth is Venom has not been the same since he broke up with that crazy police officer he used to live with. She drained him of whatever Good Guy energy he once had. Its going to take a real special woman to bring that side of him out again. I hopes its soon. Cause my boy could really benefit from that. He ain't built for juggling the ladies NIGGA ALWAYs TELLING THE DAMN TRUTH!!!!!! Sleeping over your place is like a chore. What were you thinking !!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

11:02 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

You're right some guys aren't built for that.

I've stopped telling women exactly what I'm thinking a long time ago. I've found that it's usually nothing pleasant and only stands to cut off my supply, so I keep my mouth shut.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Any man can tell a woman exactly what he’s thinking, you just have to do it in a way that allows her a chance to respond in a positive note. For example, instead of saying spending the night at your house is a chore, try saying,
“It feels a little arduous for us to spend quality time together with the added sense of being encumbered in thinking of the distance traveled to and fro. Although I would love to spend more time with you, the fact that my travel time goes way beyond reasonable means, causes me to think of alternate measures in our relationship. Perhaps we can alternate who stays with who on which night. What do you think?” Always leave room for a positive as opposed to a negative response. Put it out there that it is a concern for you, but NOT a dilemma. Being with someone should never be looked at as burdensome, no matter what the situation. Always put yourself on the other end of that sentence before you say it. Ask yourself, how would I feel if this was said to me. How would my ego respond to that.

Peace & Blessings

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home