Monday, November 28, 2005

The World Is Changing

Barneys and I did a lot of heavy breathing this weekend. Think my new name is Papi. She had me fiending so bad. My boy was visiting from Atlanta and I STOOD HIS ASS UP!!! now i'm always one to complain when cats do that shit to me. BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!!! I think i'm down with the " Naw son gotta go chill with my girl" Crew.

My nephew Jo was visiting with my brother this weekend. I caught up with him at my aunts on Thanksgiving day . He's thirteen now a little slimmer too, but I gotta do something about that hair. The men in our family's hair follicles are course and unruly. Barbers are our best friend. He needs to be introduced to some clippers

The Slasher decides to start a little trouble and asks Jo. " Hey nephew looking good got yourself a girlfriend yet" To my surprise he answers the Slasher with a YES!!!! " I respond " Yeah right. You ain't got no girlfriend" Jo says" No uncle Slish for real I have a girlfriend. Actually more than one " Oh hell Naw!!!! This little crumbsnatcha got more game than his uncle SLISH!!!!!!! I remain calm and say " Oookaay " Jo responds " I have a picture of one" He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a wallet. THIS LITTLE NIGGA HAS A WALLET !!! AND MONEY!!!!! Jo takes out a picture and shows it to me. OOOOOH SHIIIT!!!!! This boy done gone where noooooooo male family member has ever before. The pic he showed me. WHITE GIRL!!!!!! I was a bit woozy at first and asked him in a low tone " Jo she spanish right" Jo gives me this puzzled look and says " No Uncle Slish she's white" OOoooh his auntie is going to Flip when she hears this shit!!!!! I give him a pound and say " Well alright. Be all you can be you little nappy headed boy"

Wow things have changed. Back in the day. I couldn't tell anyone I liked a white girl. My boys would have dissed me. My daddy would have told me don't say that too loud or Massa gonna whup you. But the kids today are color blind. They like who they like and thats great. So Grantlove if EJ comes home with a White Swedish Transexual named Boris. Don't judge cause the world is changing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

You just need to hurry up and have a daughter so my son can take care of his business.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home