Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Choose You

A soon as I type it. IT HAPPENS!!!. Venom went out this weekend and caught himself a case of the " She so pretty " Blues. Boy was out and met this chick and hasn't stop thinking about her since they exchanged digits . Venom sounding like a little school boy on the phone when I spoke with him yesterday.

So I ask" When you guys going out" Venom responds " Sometime next week" ????????? I say " Why wait so long? If you like her set something up for this week like TOMMORROW!!!. Venom " Naw its cool she wants to take things slow " SLOW !!! Woman told him she knew he was the guy she was going to link up with from the first time he smiled at her in the club and he talking about taking shit slow. I say " Venom set something up for Wednesday" Venom "Nope next week Saturday is fine" I don't know about ya'll but I believe in momentum. If you meet a woman and the both of you are having great conversation GO WITH IT !!!! chew on that piece of gum too long it starts to lose its flavor. I say " Fine but be careful pretty, light skinned, big boobed women can give men brain damage."

Later on that evening I get home . Do some Laundry. Call my sweetie. Barneys says " Baby I was speaking to my homegirl today and said to her I think I have a boyfriend. I say " Oh really" Barneys says " So do I? I tease and say " Do you what. Barneys" Do I have a boyfriend? " I respond " Well lets put it this way I told someone today I had a girlfriend"

Its Official

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Trev said...

Aww, isn't that cute, LOL Congrats, man!! Yo, you could rock the whole winter on that....NICE!!!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

You are truly an ass. So far my method and means provided the results that I have wanted. You want things to move fast so you can have more stories to tell about me.
Has anyone noticed that the last two posts from this blog have been about me, why is that?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish got a girlfriend. I knew you would sooner or later. Think she could be the one? Well DON'T even start to entertain the thought. Make sure you take it nice and slow and have a chance to learn each others Idiosyncrasies. If you are really feeling this woman, you may need to put your Slasher persona in hibernation, for good.

Peace & Love
I wish you the best.

11:31 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Just make sure Barneys' natural parents are still married. Because according to Slish: "women (he's) dated coming from broken homes Have always been a problem . They don't trust off the bat and can be disrespectful..." Hopefully being in love will help Slish to become less judgmental...and more trustworthy.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you mentioned me in a french maid outfit for christmas less than an hour ago........

slishy IS in love but he's still a man dammit!! LOL

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...i do believe venom is right.........!

bu tthen again....if venom wrote some decent and up to date shit...we wouldn't read it from slishy....HA!

1:43 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

"chew on that piece of gum too long it starts to lose its flavor." great line.

But I have to admit, if a woman i was seeing called me up and told me that "I think I have a boyfriend" line, I'd be out like shout. I'll give her props for how cool that shit was in the way she framed it, but never paint the kid into a corner with such a definitive question. ;p)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home