Friday, December 02, 2005

Pleasure

Oooooh YEAH!!!!! Its on now Venom!!! But not today its the Holiday Season i'm feeling festive. Slasher says BEWARE!!!!! Your gonna step in shit and He'll be RIGHT THERE!!! when you do. Chez and I quote " I will become that cold BronxLawyerB*tch in a New York Minute when faced with bullsh*t or bias. " I think my dick got HARD!!!! when I read that. WHEW I LIKE IT!!!! The Slasher will be visiting your page on a regular basis now.

Recently I came across another fellow Blogger( Serial Dater) whose stories are quite interesting. Long but entertaining. I will now attempt to roll through my mental Rolodex and come up with a story to match one of his. Sing along now AND THE STORY GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIIIIIKE THIIIIIS !!!!

Fall of 1992 I was 23 years old Phantom and I shared an apt in the bronx. We could barely pay rent and never had any food but our Chocha supply was never ending . Well Phantoms was I had to ration mine. Halloween Night I get a call from my homegirl Pleasure. She was a Suny Purchase College student at the time and was feeling kind of homesick " Slish what you doing tonight" I respond " Nothing just laying low" Pleasure " Come and get me lets do something" I respond " Do what I ain't got no money to take you anywhere, Shiiiit they just turned off my cable" Pleasure " So. I don't want to be on campus niggas act stupid up here on Halloween" I say "You know Phantom is my roommate". Pleasure " AND?? what that got to do with me" she trying to act new think I don't know Phantom tapped that ass. I hooked them up right before we moved into our apt. I respond " Okay give me 45 minutes"

I hop in my 91 acura integra. Nicknamed the Blue Fox. That car was sweet, dope sound system and NO TINTS. I wanted people to see how Fly I looked driving that bad boy anyway I digress . I arrive at Suny Purchase about an hour later. I knock on Pleasures door. Churchmouse opens it she was Pleasures roomate at the time I say " Wheres your girl" Churchmouse responds " In her room. Where ya'll going? I ignore her and head to the bedroom. I walk in. Pleasure is putting on her coat for us to leave she sees me in the doorway runs over and gives me a tight hug. She smelled and felt soooo good. I've always had a crush on this woman but figured she wouldn't be attracted to a guy Like me. So what do you do . You keep it in the family and hook her up with one of your boys that is definitely her type. Walaaah The Phantom and Pleasure connection.

We leave her dormitory and get back to my apt in 40 minutes. As we're walking in I whisper " Be quiet Phantoms bed room light is still on. " Pleasure responds " Why we ain't doing nuthin. I say " Shhh " and usher her into my bedroom. Pleasure sits on my futon and takes of her coat. Revealing a form fitting wife beater. Danger starts to push through my zipper and THE SLASHER begins to stir. I turn on my televison IMMEDIATELY!!!. Trying to distract my eyes from Pleasures dancers body and full shiny lips.

Since my cable was shut off the only channel that I could see clearly was ABC. We looked at the snow filled screen for a little while. Then Pleasure turns to me and says " Slish you have some boxers I can put on" I respond " For What" Pleasure " To sleep in" I say " SLEEP IN?!? YOU STAYIN THE NIGHT!!!" Pleasure responds " Yeah I told you I don't like to be on my campus on Halloween night" I go through my drawer and hand her my favorite pair. She leaves the bedroom and goes into the bathroom and comes back out with the boxers on. I could see her round ass cheeks slightly as she walked by me and sat down. I used my left hand to keep my right hand from grabbing what didn't belong to me cause the Slasher had already taken control over that side of my body.

Pleasure says to me " Slish pass me your lotion" I comply with her request . She squeezes out some lotion. Raises her right leg slightly above my bed and gently rubs the lotion into her caramel candy skin. She repeats the same motion with her left leg . Before I knew it things started to move in slow motion. All the blood vessels in my body had decided to gather themselves at the TIP OF DANGER!!!! The slasher stirs and is trying desperately to take control of my body, but i won't let him. Shes my friend besides i'm not about to embarrass myself, make a move, and then get " Slish we're just friends remember" I grab my pillow and start to leave my bedroom. Pleasure says " Where are you going" I respond " I'm going to bed " Pleasure " But your bed is right here. I say " Yeah but I figured since we're friends you wouldn't feel comfortable us being in the same bed. So I'm going to sleep on the couch in the living room" Pleasure gives me this warm smile and says " Slish thats sweet. No need for you to do that. I know you won't try anything. I trust you. " Story of my life back then NICE GUY SLISH NEVER GETS THE ASS!!!!! I respond " You sure" Pleasure says " Yeah its cool stay"

I put my pillow back on the bed , take my jeans off, turn off the televison and we both go to bed. 20 minutes go by Pleasure is sound asleep. The Slasher just can't take it anymore and has taken control of my entire body. He starts to toss and turn purposely wakes up Pleasure. Pleasure " Slish whats the matter why are you moving around so much" The Slasher responds " I'm not used to this SHIT!!! when a beautiful woman sleeps in my bed we're usually not sleeping. I can't take THIS!!! I'm going into the living room " I start to get up Pleasure grabs my arm and rolls on top of me and seductively says " I feel the same way. I've been curious about you for a while now. " OH SHIT !!!! did she just say what I think she said. Before I could respond our tongues were already licking each others bodyparts . I grab for the Jimmy a minute later Danger is trying to fit itself into a very tight space. He succeeds . How do I know? Pleasure moans Slii Sliiiiis SLIIIIIIIISH!!!!!!! I didn't know you were you were Sooooo " No need for me to stroke my own ego cause I might start playing with myself.

That night Pleasure and I bumped bodies several times and in several different positons. We snuck out the apt after Phantom went to work I took her back to her Dorm. This went on for about two months until my big mouth caused me to lose some of the best piece of chocha I ever had.

Isn't that the way it usually goes down in Mr Slish's neighborhood.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...great story, good fiction...now tell us a real story...one you haven't read and plagerized..LMAO

just kidding slishy...

5:26 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

How about a story called The Rumble in The Jungle. Agent 99 versus Mr Slish..Thats definitely NONFICTION!!!!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....LMAO ...your an ass!
How about I go down to Barney's and tell BARNEYs about The Rumble in the Jungle myself?!...HMMMMMMMM...DON'T FUCK WITH ME MY FRIEND...

love ya Slishy! Thanks for last night...needed to to be outta the house.

and if I remember correctly...Agent 99 came out a winner in the Jugle story!!!!!!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

"until my big mouth caused me to lose some of the best piece of chocha I ever had"

No not you!?!?!? Speaking out of turn, pissing someone off and simultaneously shooting yourself in the foot? I cant imagine...LOL

5:24 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

LOL...Yo dog, you definitely always got a story, LOL. I wanna add you to my daily viewing list... you gotta show me how to do it. But keep it coming dog!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home