Saturday, February 11, 2006

Eyes On The Prize

I've always been a sucker for a nasty, shit talking woman. Chick could look like Godzilla. If she talk , act nasty and has 2 out of the 3 physical attributes required to awaken the Slasher( Fat ass or Round firm titties ) I"LL HIT IT !!! Not once but as many times as I can or until I find a pretty replacement. This is usually my M.O. when in between relatonships.

1998 I had just gotten a job with The Bank Of N.Y I was between girlfriends Butter Scotch and I had broken up for like the tenth time. I was bitter, angry & horny. Terrible combination for Slish it caused the Slasher to surface at will. NO WOMAN WAS SAFE !!!!!

First week of job training. I take inventory of the class. TARGET LOCATED !!!!! This light skinned chick with the sexiest walk I had seen in years. I mean she had no ass but the way she would wear those short skirts and high heels. Nigga didn't really care what she looked like.

Now usually in a situation like this I check out my competition. To my left was a Light Skinned biracial dude to my right and always sitting next to my prize was this skinny, conservative brotha. Biracial dude made it clear he only dated white chicks. How did I know? shiiit all he had to do was open his mouth. Now the conservative brotha was a nice guy but he had no Flava. So I figured my chances with my Prize was good no need to rush since I had four weeks to make a move.

Two weeks into training ARE MY EYES DECIEVING ME???!!!!! my Prize is getting reeeeeall cozy with the conservative brotha with no flava. SHIT!!! thats what I get for being cocky, but it wasn't over the Slasher had a plan. I would let my Prize figure out that Luke Skywalker was corny therefore sliding on over to the dark side.

3 weeks go by my prize is still chilling with Luke Skywalker. WTF is going on!!!! I'm over here trying to be all smooth and shit and this nerd is getting all the attention because he's been helping her slow ass get through training!!!! THEN IT HAPPENS!!!! I was sitting across from my prize one afternoon in class. I was daydreaming thinking about the last time Butterscotch made my nuts tingle. Ofcourse that causes Danger to rise and push through my slacks. When I come out of my stupor I look down " OH SHIT!!!! I sloooowly look up and see if anyone else has noticed my growth spurt. Low and behold !!! my Prize was looking DEAD!!! between my legs. Our eyes caught one another. The Slasher gave her a knowing smile, my Prize quickly turns her head and starts to chat with Skywalker. The game was a foot. It was time to collect.

Last week in training. Biracial dude, his white chick, The Prize, and myself decide to visit the local after work spot. My competition Luke Skywalker was no where in sight. Probably went to staples and bought himself a new pocket protector NERD!!!!! Anyway with him out of the way gave me the oppurtunity to make my move on the Prize. We're both at the bar i'm drinking a Corona she's sipping on a Martini. I take a sip " Ahhhh" and say to The Prize " I saw you" Prize responds " Saw what. " I say it again " I saw you looking " Prize " Saw me looking at what. " I respond " Saw you looking at me. While I was looking up you were looking down at DANGER!!!!" Prize spits up a little of her drink and responds " Daaayum you caught that!! " I say " I don't miss much. What I want to know is why were you looking in the first place" Prize responds " I was curious" I say " How Curious". Prize curious enough that I had to take a peak. My suspicions were correct" she smiles and sips her drink. " I need a ride home can you give me a lift" I respond " Oh i'll give you a lift " The Prize laughs I pay for the drinks , and we both leave the bar.

Driving home The Prize keeps looking at me. I say " Whats the matter with you" Prize says" I'm still curious. I wanna see it. Show me. " I respond " I'm not a stripper. If you want to see Danger your gonna have to reach out touch someone. The prize accepts my terms unbuckles my belt, pulls down my zipper, reaches in and pulls out DANGER!!! Prize says " I wonder if I can fit it in my mouth" I respond " I'm wondering if your full of shit."
We get to her building before she gets out The prize says" Pick me up tommorow night" I pretend to be coy and respond " Why? Prize says" I told you I wanna see if I can fit Danger in my mouth"

Nasty shit talking chick . I hit it the next day. I stuck danger in her hand, mouth and pussy. Never asked what went on between her and Luke Skywalker. She turned out to be an annoying creature. Thank goodness for caller Id. As for Luke Sky walker he turned out to be a cool Brother Ya'll know him as MR. VENOM..lol

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one funny ass mother f...er! i'm glad i can still read this while i'm on the move. please keep the entertainment coming.

Mr. Music

ps- take care of my shit...

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Funny Slish still continues to underestimate me and my abilities. He hasn't caught on that once Venom gets into your system you will slowly succumb to it. LOL

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ secrets he does have a story 3 to be exact..check them out

12:28 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Okay that's 15 points on the 10 point EYUCK Meter! Passing a woman around as if she was a forty ounce and one of you without a jimmyhat?!?! That is something straight outta...I dont even know where that's outta...if this/these stories are true, that's just nasty
:-o

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Chezniki unfornately its true. In our defense Venom and myself had just met. So there was no honor amongst thieves. Honestly we didn't find out we both slept with this disturbed woman until about a year later.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@chez. The story is 100% true. The last update on Danger was that she was engaged then she become unengaged. Gained weight, lost weight and if she still works for the same company that we met at I would be thoroughly surprised.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home