Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Me and Mrs Jones

I asked my coworker Hairdo " Why do women cheat ? " Hairdo responds " Well Slish lets put it this way. You might be content with what you have at home, but something might be lacking and the person they cheat with fills that void. Now don't get me wrong its not like the woman doesn't want to be in her relationship anymore. She's just looking for a change. Something new."I ask " So what your telling me is that once the woman gets her fill of the newness she'll stop." Hairdo gives me this devilish grin and says " Hell no. Just like men we'll keep doing it for as long as we can get away with it, but the components have to be right" I ask again " What component is that ? " Hairdo laughs and responds " A Nigga that won't fall in love with yo ass. That shit can be a problem. Trust me Slish I know."

Sometime in the Late 90's. My cousin Bowie and his wife BB(Ballbuster) owned a home in New York before they moved to maryland in 2000. One summer night they had a BBq. BB had this beautiful friend whom I now refer to as Mrs Jones. She was married with 3 kids at the time. Before the hubby and rugrats Mrs Jones and I used to date. Sex was incredible. One look at the nipples on those Caramel Pillows made Slishy bust a juice after just 3 strokes. One of the reasons why I stopped seeing her. Thought she would get tired of getting short changed and cut me off for a more suitable sex partner.

Now I had heard some rumors that Mrs Jones wasn't happy in her current situation. So when I got to the BBq. I made sure to keep my distance. There would be no eye contact at all. I spent most of the evening ducking in and out of rooms in Bowies House. Doing everything possible to avoid Mrs Jones. Now you might be thinking " Slish why go through all this trouble if you're no stamina ass couldn't keep up with Mrs Jones in the past wouldn't she avoid you like the Plague?" Technically yeah but 1 year later after she had her first kid . Slish caught up with her ass and redeemed himself lovely.

Towards the end of the night as people were starting to leave. BB comes over to me and asks " Slish think you could take Mrs Jones home. Bowie was supposed to do it but I need him here to help me clean up" I hesitate for a moment then Mrs Jones comes out into the backyard looking so SGDG( so god damn good) I quickly respond " Ok" Eye contact was made awakening THE SLASHER. He had a plan.

Mrs Jones and I get into my car. As we're driving to her house. The Slasher executes his plan of attack and says " Mrs Jones I think after I drop you off . I'm gonna stop at a bar and get a drink. Don't feel like going home just yet" Now the Slasher had previous knowledge that Mrs Jones liked to get her drink on especially at someone else's expense. Mrs Jones responds"You want some company?" Slasher giggling on the inside and responds " Don't you have to get home isn't your husband expecting you soon?. " She rolls her eyes and says " Please he probably home on the net talking to his internet hoochies, besides why can't two old friends have a drink together" I respond " Kewl" and make a b line for the highway I was not about to take this woman to a bar in her neighborhood. Mrs Jones husband was quite popular on that side of town. "

1/2 hour later I get to the spot where noooobody knew my name. Wall to wall white folks. Mrs Jones seemed quite fine with that. That meant she wouldn't have to worry about being seen and could do as she damn well pleased.

We 're chit chatting now. After about 2 drinks Mrs Jones tongue gets a little loose and she tells me how unhappy she is with her husband and that she thinks he's cheating. Now the Slasher knew not to bash her hubby and tell her to leave his ass. That would make her defensive causing me to have an early night. I just sat there sipping on my Henny and Gingerale ears wiiide open. Then the dj puts on Always and Forever. Mrs Jones looks at me lips sparkling and moist from that last sip from her drink and asks "Slish will you dance with me" I look at the dance floor and notice that its EMPTY" I respond " Nope no one out there we'll stand out" Mrs Jones moves closer to me, grabs my hand, and says " I don't care " off we went to the middle of the dance floor.

Our bodies pressed together. Mrs Jones is caressing the back of my head, First her nose rubs against mine then her lips gently slide across mine. Mrs Jones decides she wants to repeat that same motion. But somehow The Slasher's tongue got in the way. Her tongue decided that wasn't such a bad thing. At that moment I manage to surpress the Slasher and realize this is wrong on soooo many levels. What if this was my wife how would I feel. I pull away from Mrs Jones and say " Time to go "

Mrs Jones and I had to run to my car since it had started to rain heavily. We get inside and the drivers side was soaking wet. I look up Damn!!! I left the sunroof open . My pants were drenched from sitting on that wet seat. I say " Shit!!! I can't drive you home like this since I live near by let me go to my house and change. Mrs Jones says " Thats fine Slish " We get to my house in 5 minutes I get out and tell Mrs Jones " No need for you to come in it won't take me that long to change. " Mrs Jones says " Its dark your not leaving me out here by myself. I'm coming with you." I respond " Suit yourself"

We walk inside the house and up to my bedroom( I was still living with my parents) Mrs Jones takes of her shoes and lays across my bed. I get a towel, wipe myself off and change into some dry clothes. Then I look at Mrs Jones laying on my bed. The Slasher decides he just can't take it anymore and says" F^&*k her husband" and walks over to the bed, lays down next to her and sticks his tongue in her mouth. Our lips were hungry we must have played twister for about 20 minutes. The slasher takes it up a notch and slides his fingers through her panties. A few mintues later The Slasher's tongue is where his fingers used to be.

Now Bloggers you might ask. Did I get to stick Danger in a moist warm climate ?

The answer: Naaaaaaah. I came to my senses and stopped myself. Took Mrs Jones home to her 3 kids and her hubby.

The Following week. Well now thats a different story.

6 Comments:

Blogger ChezNiki said...

'Danger,' Huh? Interesting ((grinning)) Your next post will have to be on jimmy naming...
Anyway, Id rather break up than cheat, but sometimes you just need to get some distance from a situation and get that "crick out your neck" with a brother who wont give you any trouble afterwards, Comprende?

12:31 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

I break up before cheating. But, DAMN. I know homegirl was heated. As much as dudes hate to be teased, women hate it even more. I'm surprised she didn't pull a Preying Mantis on your a$$. hahaha

8:30 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I like the Slasher stories...the Slishy stories are gay.

Cheating...huh?....thought about it...but my "conscious" called me this weekend and fucked it!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

Interesting..... I'll save my comments til I know you better. :-)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

It's about time you started getting into some of your stories buried in your shady past. So when are we gonna hear the story about you and the child you won't claim? LOL

5:52 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Yo cuz, I knew you was a raggedy type nigga on the low. That shit runs in the family. Me personally, I try to stay away from the married joints. But if it comes down to the come down, it will be the fuck on. I'll give her my African Death Stroke, fold her up like a lawn chair then sent her back to the husband early. Fuck it, Philly don't love dem hoes.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home