Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pillow Biters

Recently someone asked me what is the definiton of a Pillow Biter. Well a Pillow Biter to me is my version of a Batty Man, Friend of Dorothy, A brotha who secretly likes to wear his girlfriends Capri pants while she's in the bathroom taking a shower. Those D.L. Niggas

While I was at the immigration dept with Barneys last week I had a chance to read that J.L King book The Down Low. The wait time for a person to take a citizenship test is roughly 2 hours so I sat there patiently and read the only reading material Barneys had in her pocket book. I'm what they call a semi speed reader so by the time Barneys was done I had read most of that book. Let me tell you ladies. Watch out for these negroes !!!! They are PRE-DA-TORS. I think they might be worse than the KKK in regards to getting rid of the african american population. Cause they're doing a good job all by them damn selves!!!!!

These brothas do not give a damn about black women. Wearing a condom while doing the nasty with their drinking buddy is totally unacceptable to them. They think by protecting themselves is an admission of guilt that they are sleeping with the same sex. To make the sex more exciting for them it has to be raw and unscripted. When they catch the HIV virus they blame it on sleeping with drug addicted prostitutes . Cowards!!!! All of them !!!

Which brings me to my next topic. I and many other people have had this theory for years that Magic Johnson did not get the HIV virus from a woman. Think about it. Back then and now most Ball Players slept with the same bunch of groupie Chicks . So Why is it Nooooooo other basketball player on record has contracted the HIV virus. Don't tell me its because they're using protection we allll know thats not true majority of them have kids for at least 2 different women and Kobe raped that white girl raw dog. So ask yourself who's Zooming who.

Now I don't want you guys thinking i'm Homophobic i'm far from it. Shit, cause of the way I dress i've been asked if i was gay even hit on. I have no problem with ya if you are up front about who and what you are. I DO have a problem with this self imposed genocide that these DL Brothas have set upon our sistas. This shit needs to end and it doesn't look like The DL population is willing to take responsibility for their actions. So i'm calling out to alll my Sista's START BEING NOSEY!!!!! and i'm not talking about going through a nigga's cell phone nosey . I'm talking about body language nosey. Watch how your man interacts with his boys. If there is a brotha that your boyfriend or husband hangs with alllll the time and he seems too cool and too accomodating WATCH THAT NIGGA !!! cause they probably f&@#kin. If your man gets a little uncomfortable when your Gay HomeBoy comes around or protest too much WATCH THAT NIGGA!!!! he probably a secret Pillow Biter. You and your hubby/man are out at an event/rest/club and you notice him make 15 second eye contact with another brotha that YOU KNOW that he doesn't know WATCH THAT NIGGA !!!!! they probably gonna f&*ck . lol.


As told to me by a gay man himself " Slish I hate them sissified mutha f&*ckas. I like my men to look and act straight. A lot of the men i'm involved with have a girfriend or are married with kids. Those are the niggas I like to get with "

Be careful my Nubian Sistas. Start looking both ways when crossing the street.

12 Comments:

Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Slish - you are gonna cause an up roar in the gay blog community. Be prepared for the "anonymous" postings. :o(

3:57 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

It's so sad that we have to be on the look out..it makes dating even harder and the whole getting to know you period is even longer now LOL....talk about asking questions I have too many now.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I'm ready. Gun is loaded.

4:27 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

@serial-he's telling the truth and the gay blogger community can take it up with JL King, like everybody else.
@honey-Saying?!?!? Cant have no free love anymore, gotta come to the first date with a questionaire, blood test kit and a can of mace!!!
@slish-when the recent story came out about Isaiah Thomas (sexual harrassment), I immediately thought, "Wait, isnt that the brother who used to go out with Magic?" Thanks for the definition. I already got caught out there by one in Boston and one in law school. If I ever do get married, I guess me and hubby gotta go for AIDS test once a year or something...
:-(

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ serial I'm not targeting the gay community they're cool with me cause they admit what they are. I'm shouting out those DL brothas putting our black women at risk.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@Chez I owe this blog post to you. I typed this shit write after I read your comment asking me the defintion of a pillow biter.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Don't believe a damn word Slish says. Unless he had some sort of epiphany, he is still and will probably always be homophobic. Ask him about the hospital incident. I've been hit on by a gay man once when I was on the train going to work I didn't flip out but it is definitely a weird experience. I can see why Slish gets repeatedly hit on by gay men. Little hairy black man that you can fit into your pocket, he's just so precious. LOL

8:54 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Oh my.. All this gay talk is making me feel nauseous. I don['t even know why you would even speak on it. 4 real dog. And it does not matter whether they are on the "DL or open about there sexual orientation the shit is wrong. Why?? Think about it like this? If the everybody in the world was either gay or lesbian, the world would come to an end. That's why its wrong. DEAD WRONG. Also, since when has it become acceptable to be gay or lesbian anyway. Its the media putting that shit out there like its cool. They need to pack all them niggas up and move them to Nebraska or something.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Venom that sounds like a nice romantic encounter. While he did lunch he did you.


FREAK!!!!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....funny that I was just having this conversation. was it with you slishy?

Either way, my question was....can a man go to jail for 4 years and NOT fuck or get fucked?

Like this one Slishy!

LOL @ HoenyLibra: I have too many now also! Now on top of that I have to watch him interact with his boys...see if he is prone to looking over his shoulder as he bends over..LMAO!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@SLish. You repeatedly get hit on by gay man and yet you deny your sexual orientation. Stop fighting the attraction you have for men and taste the rainbow...Skiddles.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Nigga you need therapy. Cause your delusional

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home