Friday, December 30, 2005

You Don't Need to Know Everything

I like most people on this planet have Baggage. If I let someone open that suitcase it would cause a great cosmic disturbance. So I've decided when in any new relationship conversations about ex girlfriends, ex boyfriends or f#%K buddies be held to a minimum.

People tend to judge and make assumptions when you reveal too much about your past. Who wants to know why you broke up with your ex !!! Shouldn't you be happy that relationship ended ??? If it didn't both of you wouldn't be playing catch the nipple with your teeth under the sheets. Lets be real Fellow Bloggers no one wants to know about your past relationships and if your nervous about Stds both of you need to take yo asses to the clinic and get a clean bill of health before the bedroom games begin. Its that simple.

I remember back in the late 90's I was dating CORRECTION in love with this woman. Her name Butter Scotch . Pretty Face , Coke Bottle Figure, Light skinned and Full of attitude. She was all wrong for me. The women in my family dissaproved of this union almost immediately but I couldn't get enough of her. She made my dick feel like The Incredible Hulk on steroids.

We argued A LOT!!!!! broke up like every two months. One time we broke up for about 6 months. We got back together after some begging and pleading from yours truly( I'M NOT ASHAMED) During one of our beasting sessions i'm doing the Daddy Long Stroke in her juicy sugar walls. I feel some fingers tickling my nuts ???????? I'm like "OOOOOH SHIIIIIT!!!" eyes rolling in the back of my head now " That feels sooooo goooood " after hearing that she continues but with a twist. She grabs my ass with her left hand and is tickling my nuts with her right hand. HOLD UP!!!!! Butter Scotch ain't never done no shit like this in the past WHO THE f%^&K TAUGHT HER THIS SHIT!!!!!! My mind is doing cartwheels. I'm HOT RIGHT NOW!!!! but that shit was feeling soooooo good that anger quickly subsided. Danger is about to erupt!!!!! Butter Scotch senses my manhood is going to blow and whispers " Cum on my stomach" HUH????

WHO IS THIS NIGGA SHE WAS FUCKING AND HOW CAN I GET HIS NUMBER TO THANK HIS ASS !!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

It is true that relationships due have certain secrets especially when it come to the physical, intimate aspects of previous relationships, however if you ask me a straight forward grown up questions regarding the emotional side I will give a straight answer. I need to ask certain questions about somebody's past in order to get a feel for them. It is the past that shapes and molds the person that I am dealing with today.

2:45 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Who wants to know everything?? I sure as hell don't. The problem with you is that you are love'n these women to fast as if your missing something. Most people are in and out. But not you. You try to do all the right things and you still get the short in of the stick. And you know what I'm talking about. Dog, you need to switch you style up because you are to predictable.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

Yo, dog...My ex from Cali had this thing called the "Chinese Handshake" OMG, even thinking bout it now gives me the shivers, LOL

I soooo understand dude. Happy New Year family...

7:51 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

That's exactly what I'm talkin' about. Women somehow don't seem to think that will be the first thing we start thinking when they try some new stuff - "Who in the hell taught her that?"

And rest assured, you don't wanna know everything about a brawd. Because if you did, you'd never date again.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home