Thursday, December 29, 2005

Who Got Game

I'm sitting at my desk talking to Philly Live on the phone. We talking shit as usual I say " Nigga you know I got more game than you" Philly Live " Is you crazy. I respond " I'm crazy!!!??? Who got that chick on Bp to agree to go on a date after your lackluster attempts caused her to run and hiiide. Philly responds " That don't mean SHIT!!!! Your just better with words than I am you INTERNET NERD!!!! try that shit up in the bar yo ! Bectha yo ass will get NO WHERE!!! I respond " Fine by me cause I like my women sober.

About two weeks ago Philly Live was in New York at my place. While waiting on his date to pick him up( A Referral by yours truly). He jumps on my computer and logs onto his favorite website BLACKPLANET.COM( Shout out to serial dater..lol) Philly live says " Slish come over here and look at this chick I tried to get with " I walk over and look at the pic. Philly Live says " She's hot right look at that body" I respond " Pics are decieving that might be her 3 YEARS AGO!!!! she might be a fat pig by now" Philly Live " You think??? I respond " Leave that chick alone besides the woman I set you up with looks 5 times better" Philly Live responds " She Better cause I drove all the way from Philly just to meet her" ( You guys can read about that date on Philly live's own blog. )

Few days go by. I'm bored at home. I decide to browse through Blackplanet.com and find out why Philly Live hadn't closed on that deal. What Philly didn' t know was that my computer saved his bp screen name. Since he his not the most complex muthf@#$KA I was able to figure out his pass word and log on to Bp as him. I find shorty he was trying to get at and start to read

Philly Live wrote: Subject: Whoa??

A-toy for me?? You can't be serious. How about I be a toy for U??? Think about it?? 4 real.. Oh and by the way, your pictures are fire. Thats why I wrote this note in the first place. So can I please get an invite? If not, I understand I know you must have alot of applications to review.

Not bad I say to myself let me read her response

Bp Girl writes: well well well Mr. Q-Dog...u r too cute for sending me this note!

Okay positive response so far

Philly writes back: Why I got to be Mr. Q Dog?? Mr. Q sounds so much better to me these days. I think that frat image has you confused. I'm such a good dog. And I'm a women's best friend. I'll do all the things your man won't do. And I would luv to have a toy to play with. Can you help me???

Oh, and as for being too cute to for sending you a note. When I saw your picture, I licked the screen. But I don't think you felt me. Do you feel me now?

This pitbull is moving waaaay too fast. Already he wants to hump her right leg.

Bp girl writes back: lol. i'm feeling u baby. definitely feeling u!

AWW HELL NO SHE FELL FOR THAT!!! then why did Philly say he didn't close the deal ? . Then I read further

Philly Live writes: Your feel'n me huh??? Well I'm feel'n you too luv. That's my word. Can I give you my number??? Can I have your number? Please say yes. Lets just talk and see what happens. I can be your homey. I could be your lover. Or I can be your friend.


Loser!!! He never learns. Can't move that fast when your dating on the net.

Bp Girl writes back: lol. u keep me smiling. but i'm not sure. I usually don't exchange numbers so fast. :)

Hahahaha I TOLD YA!!!!!

Philly Live writes: Hmmm.. Take your time... There is no rush. I'll wait until you feel comfortable iight... Until then 1

Bp Girl writes: thank u. i like that. and i appreciate it.

So far it looks like Philly Live has given up. Since he's my favorite cousin and its The Holidays I decide to give him a helping hand. So I gets to typing and pretend i'm Philly Live.

Slish pretending to be Philly Live writes: Just Dropped by...Wanted to let you know Xmas is around the corner . I need a toy thats built just right. Sturdy but fun to play with at the same time..got any suggestions...

Bp girl writes back: ha haaaaa! cute!

THATS IT!!!! it took me 15 minutes to come up with that slick shit .

Slish pretending to be Philly Live writes: CUTE!!! lol...Took me a whole hour to come up with that..All I get is a CUTE...I"LL TAKE IT!!!

How you been sweetie, Who's heart you breaking this week while i'm over here waiting on my turn...:)

Bp girl writes: sorry that i didn't give u more. but it was a good one! ok? :) and breaking hearts? what kind of a person do u think i am?


Uh oh think I might have made things worse . Think Slish Hmmmmm. Time to call on The Slasher !!!!!

Slasher pretending to be Philly Live writes: I think your the kind of person that I would like to learn more about...Yours Stats please ?

1. Happily single or unhappily single...

2. Bad ass Kids or well mannered children.

3. Job you like or Job you hate.

4. When you wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom do you pass yo mamas bedroom..lol


Bp girl writes : 1. happily single

2. no kids (brats or otherwise)

3. BUSINESS i love!

4. and live very much on my own! :)

very cute...this was amusing to me!

Slasher never lets me down. ROCK ON BRUH!!!!


Slasher pretending to Philly Live writes : Well Well Well looks like you've passed my prescreening test...and thats hard to do...Now for the compatibility part.

1. Whats in your cd player right now

2. What kind of food makes you go coo coo for coa coa puffs

3. Describe a night out on the town with you

4. Save the best for last. Satin bed sheets or linen...


Bp Girl writes back: 1. Mary J's Love & Life

2. Soul Food

3. Whatever we'd do on a nite on the town...we'd be having a lot of fun laughing and enjoying stimulating conversation.

4. Satin as long as the room is nice and toasty!


She WARMING UP!!!!! Time for the Slasher to close this deal

Slasher pretending to be Philly Live writes: So our first date would be at a nice and toasty soul food rest that plays some good r & b. Stimulating convo provided by yours truly. I say you take this offer and run with it...:)


Bp Girl writes back: how cute! that put a smile on my face! i think that i'll have to take your advice! :)


THE SLASHER HAS NOW LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish, now what's going to happen when cuz goes on that date and changes up the whole persona she's expecting to find. I think you better go to the spy store on 37th & 7th, purchase some mini mikes and receivers and do a James Bond type of thing by feeding him some lines...I have to hear what happens if he does go on this date.
Oh and by the way, you are getting a little smoother in your old age.
I taught you well, at least for the initial intros part...

Check my new playlist
SOULCRATES

11:29 AM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Cuz... Am I suspose to respond to this??? Is this a challenge??? I am going to do like Mc Shan should have did when KRS-ONE was pop'n that South Bronx shit. Yo, I have absolutely no comment on the BP Dater or the Blind Date situation. At this point in time, its a non-issue.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

You and Phillylive got maaad jokes, LOL...

7:53 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Yo I'm going to get you for this post

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home