Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Baste Em and Taste Em

6 am my alarm is screaming " WAKE UP SLISH!! You ain't hung over! " Waaaake uuuup! I slowly place my legs on the carpet, sit up and stare at my feet. Why does my head hurt so much ? Then I laugh to myself . Oh yeah! Damn Stoli Kamikazes. I rub my head and look at the clock OH SHIT!!!! Its almost 6 :30 am! Pheonix and Lightweight will lay my ass out! If I get to the park later than the designated time which is 9 am.

I turn my computer on, then run to my bathroom. I rub my head and my face DAMN!!! Should have shaved last night when I got in ! Lucky I didn't. My drunk ass probably would have slit my throat. Police find my hairy body laid OUT in a pool of piss. I place my hands on the sink and realize ZED !!! Gotta call Zed!!! Make sure that african is up and in the shower because he needs to meet me in the bronx at 8am in order to fulfill his destiny.

I make the call. Zed's phone rings three times then goes to voicemail. " Good Morning Mr Zednanreh. This is Mr Slish "WAKE THAT ASS UP!!!!! You should be in the shower. Don't forget to take the 5 train to Gunhill rd. " I hang up, press the burn button on my cd creator and go back into the bathroom. 1 minute later my cell phone starts jinglin. I look at the screen its Zed I pick up " Please tell me your walking to the train station" Zed starts laughing and responds" Nah I just woke up. " I laugh and respond " Aiiight get in the shower and try to get on that train by at least 7:20 am. Zed " I think I can do that " I respond " Cool "

Back in the bathroom now. I'm shaving and burning Slish mixes at the same time. My cell phone rings again. I look at the screen its my boy Picasso. SHIIIT!!! I was supposed to pick him up a 1/2 an hour ago. I reluctantly pick up " Yo " Picasso says " You know what time it is right! Think Slish! Place the blame on someone else!!! I respond " Yooo my boy Zed is here from out of town. I can't make any moves until he gets to the bronx " Picasso asks " Where is he staying? " I respond " Wallstreet. Told him to take the 5 train to Gunhill road he should get to the bronx by 8:15 am " Picasso yells back " Idiot ! The 5 train does not run on the weekends! Hope yo boy is smart enough to take the 2 train. I'm leaving not going to sit around here waiting on you. I panic and respond " Where you going! Who' going to bbq all that food we bought. Picasso " Don't worry I made a promise. Unlike you I don't break my promises and I respect people's time. " I respond " Okay man! Stop being a beeaaatch. I'll pick you up as soon as Zed gets to the bronx " I hang up and call Zed. He picks up I say " Hey the 5 train ain't running " Zed yeah I figured that out. I'm the 2 train now. I think to myself " Now thats a smart african!

30 minutes later I finish getting dressed and head out the door to pick up my sweetie. 10 minutes later she's in the car and were both headed to Picasso's house. My cell phone rings.Its Zed " Yes sir. " Zed laughs and responds " You're not going to believe this" I respond " What happened " Zed " Weeeeell I thought I was on the 2 train turns out I was on the 3. I look at Barneys She says " Baby whats the matter " I respond " Zed is on the wrong train"

Batman and Robin Music in the Backround

Will Zed get to the Bronx on time in order to fulfill his destiny!!!!

Will Slish have to leave him behind before Picasso gets pissed and decides he doesn't want to go.!!!!

Is Barneys still harboring bad feelings towards Slish since their verbal tug of war a few days ago!!!!!

Saaaaaame Bat Time Saaaaame Bat Channel !!!

26 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

All of this, and you haven't even made it to the bbq yet?!?!?!?! And I thought my Cancun story was full of cliff hangers. Hurry up with the rest of the story. Those of us who couldn't make it want to know what we missed.

6:36 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Ahhhh - Gunhill - Nick's Pizza is great! Did y'all make it in time or not?

8:06 AM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

HILARIOUS!!
I was waitng for "POW", "BAM"

I am sure everything worked out well

8:06 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Organized Chiiiill homey the rest is coming...lol

@ Bz Wtf!!!! Where you from again?.Let my find out you from the bizonx..lol

@ Sandybaby LOL...We don't know how things worked out now do we...:)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Slish you're an idiot - will you please give the people what they want - the rest of the story... esp the part where I come in. lol

and people just know I will be back to correct any information that Slish leaves out or changes to make his ass look good.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Why am I intrigued about the part like this is a real show?! I have too much time on my hands...LOL!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Did Zed make it? We need to know!

KZ

8:46 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Interesting.
...and cute.

...waiting...

8:57 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Phoenix Shut up !!! This my story. Let me tell it..:)

@ Dynasty. Lmaof... Its okay. I'll finish it

@ Zed Does he ? Stay tuned.....

8:57 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Blah...You likes...you won't have to wait too long for the rest...lol

8:58 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Slish but I know you. You will leave something important out.

9:02 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ooh man! i like this story. i sense drama, destinies being fulfilled, near misses, and perhaps a sighting of the cutest couple since peaches and herb!


get on with it man!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

ok Slish, i was there so I know how things turn out but that still doesn't stop me from having butterflies...wanting to read the rest.

Come on man with the rest of the story...you know I'm on borrowed time at this point. BORROWED I SAY. I'm outta here thursday with limited access tomorrow. get with it African!!!!

Oh and WHAT's Up Barneys, Picasso, and Phillylive...and shouts out to the hostesses with the mostestes your girls Phoenix and Lightweight LOL!! Great fukin cookout...can't wait until the next event.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

@ miss ahmed - please please don't tell Slish he and Barneys are the cutest couple. We wouldn't want his head to explode... lol

I'll set the record straight on Slish and Barneys right now - they are cute together yes, but damn you would think that he can't breathe without her - and that is scarey. lol She is a nice girl I like her and I'm a hard person to impress.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Actually though...I did detect a little Barneys not being able to resist our boy ole' Slishy. They compliment each other to a T. Being around them made me feel giddy...well a combination of them, the drinks, and all the good company I was in.

But I think both Slish and Barneys have been bitten by the same love bug...too fukin cute those two!!!

9:16 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

okay i won't mention the fact that they might be as cute as diana ross and billy dee williams in mahogany or anything...cuz we don't wanna blow up no bodies head, but i know one thing.

i'm not missing no more damn cookouts!

9:49 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

What's up with the Cliffhangers? DAMN! It's Tuesday and we still haven't seen a cookout update from any of you folks. Yeah....we're mad that we weren't there :)

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

baaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa you sent that African to Yonkers....

Did Zed choke Slish when he found the right train? LOL

10:22 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Phoenix Believe me I will not leave out anything you did at all..lol and your right I can't breath without her. Sticking my tongue out at you..

@ Ms Ahmad It ain't over... Lmaof at peaches and herb..You do know they got a divorce right..lol

@ Royce I will try and finish this bad boy tonight...Its loong though. Don't want to leave out the funny stuff.

@ 1969 Why be mad.We have another event coming up. You can come as a matter of fact anyone within driving distance can attend.

@ Mznewagenda. You stupid...lol

11:57 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Wow. Stoli Kamikazes.

Slish is messin' with them big boy drinks. ;o)

2:34 PM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

OK, you need to FINISH THE STORY. I was there but I still want to read about it and make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thank you SLISH, PHOENIX and LIGHTWEIGHT, I had a great time.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ R Mack...Where's the fun in that..lol

@ Serial...Lol.. Stoli Kamikaze isnt that bad..Doesn't bring out the Slasher..Now if I was drinking hennessy..Whew!!

@ OnefromPhilly.. Your welcome. I have no choice but to finish this story.

4:36 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

BEANTOWN BABY! But, I know Gunhill cuz it's right off the highway.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I am definitely Picasso. I hate when people are late so I am feeling him right now. I wanna know what happens!

10:20 AM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Henny gets the best of them ur lucky u were on Kami's.
Be nice to read the end of the story.
Sounds like a bangin event, dont get them things in UK!!
xxS*Bxx

1:02 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Miz JJ OPicasso is a beeeaatch. After all that bitching he had a great time.

@ Bz. Creepin up in the bx..lol

@ Snakebite You bbq's in the Uk..You kidding me right?

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home