Friday, August 04, 2006

The Fuck You

FUCK YOU!!!!! Rings in my mind Daily.

Fuck You ! To the Jackass who oversteps their bounds.

Fuck You! To my Coworkers who've been around me for years that are totally unaware when i'm in a bad mood.

Fuck you ! To my mother who constantly makes me feel like i'm a crack head or alcoholic whenever I need a favor or try to express how I feel.

Fuck you ! When my lady doesn't understand that I am not perfect and fails to realize she does come first in my life but sometimes things beyond my control can cause a shift in that balance.

Fuck you! To everyone that doesn't realize I am only one person. Although I make things look easy. Sometimes I need help too.

It took me years to control The Fuck you side of my personality. The Slasher is mostly sexual but The Fuck You ! Whew!!! Lets just say it takes a lot for him to come out. He usually surfaces when someone I love or respect does or says something that cuts me deep. The Fuck you says things like " Meet me outside muthafucka!, Say something else so I can snap your fucking neck!, Bitch i'm about to choke the SHIT out of you if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!. The Fuck You is a nasty individual capable of sooo much personal destruction. Most of my closest friends have seen that side of me. Ask Grant Love he's witnessed The Fuck You in action.

All my girlfriends have experienced The Fuck you including Barneys. Only difference this go round is Barneys has just as much Fuck You in her. So when we argue which isn't often its Intense!!!! No one wants to give in. No one wants to admit their wrong. No one wants to show weakness. What Happens ? A minor issue turns into a Nuclear Bomb and things are said that can't be taken back. Lucky for me the things I said to her were spit right back at me. Therefore we cancelled each other out.

Bloggers I love Barneys deeply . You know how I know. The Whole time we argued I never ONCE! had thoughts about cutting her off or imagined my life without her. Only thing on my mind was " Slish. Just have to work a little bit harder and love her a little bit stronger" Making that force field of love impenetrable.

Se ya'll at The BBq

20 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Preach, preacher. Everyone has a little "Fuck You" in them and its a damn shame when people can't realize it. I've been at my job for 5 years and still can't believe that these fools can't tell that I'm having a bad day.

I can't make it to the bbq, but I'll be at Dewey's tonight.

6:39 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

I hope that "The Fuck You" Slish ain't invited to the BarBQ. LOL
Look forward to meeting all y'all :-)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Organized. You know what i'm saying ! Come to work ain't said shit to anyone all morning. Then one smart ass will come up to you and ask " What wrong ? calm response " Nothing just don't feel like talking today. Not in a good mood. Jackass responds " What you got to be in a bad mood about.YOU ALIVE AIN'T YOU!!!! Thats when The Fuck You starts to stir.

@ Onefromphilly No The fuck You will be stsying hom this weekend. Didn't know you were coming. Thats Great! See you then..

9:31 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Take a deep breath, now exhale slowly. You know we are too seasoned to allow the "Fuck You" to take over, although I know it gets incrementally more difficult to suppress. I feel your pain. I too know what it’s like when loved ones expect you to be perfect every waking moment. Once it’s proven that you’re not infallible at all times, it seems as though the same people hold that against you. Just remember what I said, allow people the chance to “get over” it. Don’t exacerbate the situation by allowing the “Fuck You” to emerge.

Have a good time at the BBQ. Wish I could be there. I’ll be up Labor Day Weekend so have some events planned.

Peace & Blessings.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

My Fuck You is internal, I dont usually say it, but you can definitely see in on my face and get the point.

9:47 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

I rolling with Royce D and Rumpshaker.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of your "fuck you" alter ego until now!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

I usually try to ignore a dumb mofo when they f-ing with me. But sometimes I can't, for the love of God. I like the Slasher; he needs to come around more often, LOL!

Have good, greasy, sauce covered weekend, Slish. And we'll see you back later.

2:21 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i think you're gonna have to appropriately rename your blog

place to read how much slish loves barneys

or barneys and slish forever

or lucky in love or someshit like that:-)

i wanna see pictures and read lots and lots of stories about the bar b que. hell i might throw some tofu on the foreman grill and have a drink in honor of ya'll!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shake that mood quick Slish...

I'm in F* you mode right now....*eye roll* have been for a minute. Don't care about no one or nothing...will bite the hand that feeds me right about now....I don't like feelig like this. I was a real biatch back in the day and trying not to get there again....

3:05 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Slish you know I got a real bad Fuck-you side of me. but since I've grown and matured I know how to control that part now.

As for the BBQ is it on and poppin Saturday. Oh yeah people Slish ain't the only one giving the thing..... there are 2 very charming ladies giving it as well.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

WOW @ all the fuk yous LOL!!!

Yeah we'll have none of that this Saturday...this is a peaceful and nonviolent event we all come in love LOL!! Ya'll probably getting ready to party tonight (lip poked out)...traffic is to bad so we couldn't get there tonight but we'll (onefromphilly and rumpshaker) will see you tomorrow!!!

6:43 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

that's some damn love for ya. when you can argue and still wanna love her some more? DAAAAAMN.

have fun at the barbeque!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

Just have to work a little bit harder and love her a little bit stronger...

Gosh, love is a battlefield, aint it? Keep fighting for it, Slish!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

@ Robert Mack . . . I don't know about Slish, but those profanity laced tirades in Spanish had an inverse effect on me. It's like Ne-Yo's song "When You're Mad"; all they do is turn you on.

9:09 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i heard ya'll gave a helluva cookout..i'm not gonna let wild horses keep me away from the next one!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Well I am glad that I have never gotten to experience your Fuck you's first hand!

I'm sad I couldn't be at the BBQ
I'm kinda mad about it. But it's cool-
I wanna be at the wedding :)

Go Team Barneys!!!

3:58 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Like I posted last week, the love is great but it's how you deal with the non-love moments that tell how strong the relationship is.

And yay for Barney's for not taking any sh*T from you. :)

I am awaiting the cookout details.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Man, sometimes you have to drop a few F bombs to put stuff in perspective. I'm glad that you and Barney's are able to get pass the fighting. That shows a real progression in your relationship and love. I hope the BBQ went well...

Too bad I wasn't invited :( I won't hold it against you Slishy!

4:11 PM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

I got a FUCK you side...It is called Don't Cross my Black Aries Ass side!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home