Thursday, August 17, 2006

Scooby Snack

This relationship game is fucked up ! Men are told at a very young age. Go to school, get a high paying gig, find yourself a pretty woman to marry and have some kids. Thats IT!!! Once that happens its the end of the road for us. Do we get any breaks in between. HELL NO!!!! We just become mirror images of the women we've devoted our lives to.

Fellas i'm about to tell you something and you're not going to like it. We are being trained like DOGS by these Women!. For example my boy Corporate's lady likes to cook for the both of them late at night. Therefore he ends up eating at 11 pm. Now corporate has been eating dinner at 8 pm for years. Since the change in schedule he has developed a little belly. Thats a no no for my boy . So Corporate kindly suggests to his lady they eat a little earlier. She agrees. Yesterday about 10pm he's on his way to her house. He calls to give her his E.T.A and she tells him " Baby hurry up and get here I just finished cooking and I don't want your food to get cold " Okay hmmm scratching my head DIDN'T THEY AGREE NOT TO EAT LATE!!! Corporate is annoyed but decides its not worth the headache. He gets to his lady's crib and once again eats dinner at the time SHE wants him to eat. Ain't that some shit ! Totally dismissed his request. Let a man do that!


Example number 2. Barneys has inherited a dog. Now yo boy Slish is Allergic to any kind of animal fur. If it touches my skin or I happen to rub my eyes without washing my hands first. Lets just say I will be looking the way Will Smith did in Hitch ! I tell my sweetie this little fact before the dog moves into my territory. Does Barneys take her cuddle muffin's health into consideration. Noooooo. Instead my training begins . First it starts with " Princess (thats the dogs name) go to daddy . " " Baby i'm sooo tiiired can you walk the dog" I bring the dog back and Barneys pats me on my bald head kisses me and says' Aaaaw she likes youuu. I love you baby " THAT GESTURE RIGHT THERE!!! was the equivalent of a SCOOBY SNACK! Now i'm walking, feeding, and wiping dog piss off the carpet . Let a man do that!


Example number 3. Years ago my mother decided that frying chicken was too much of a burden. She HOODWINKS my father into thinking she's ill. Since its a family tradition to eat fried chicken on Sunday my father decides to take on the task. My mother tells him how to prepare it and 2 hours later we're eating Daddy's Fried chicken. Now he did a good job and my mother saw this as an oppurtunity and throws my pops a SCOOBY SNACK " Sllish Sr this is the best fried chicken I have ever tasted. You really have a knack for this. Hmmmm Bwoy I couldn't have fried this chicken better myself" Before I knew it my pops was frying chicken every Sunday ! Let a man do that !


Fellas do you see where i'm going with this. We can't win. No sense in trying to buck the system. Women are our masters. When they tell us to shower we shower, If they don't like the outfit we've picked out we have to change , If you have a female friend that looks Halle Berry you have to trade her in for someone that looks like Whoopie Goldberg, Your best bud rubs her the wrong way. A night out with him will turn your bedroom into the North Pole as soon as you get home. The thing that amazes me is that Women are able to control a majority of our actions using the ultimate SCOOBY SNACK ! PUSSY!!!!!!

29 Comments:

Blogger 1969 said...

If you creatures weren't so weak when it comes to panties...you would be able to resist.

Don't hate the player... :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ 1969 I'm not hatin just making an observation. Just wish someone could have warned me when I was likkle youth that pussy felt so hm hm hm gooood..lol. Give a nigga brain damage sometimes..

10:07 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i am surprised that you weren't warned cuz most of the women i know were warned about men...

it's really funny to hear about scooby snacks, i never really had a pet, so i don't know how good i am at rewarding good behaviour.

maybe i should work on that.

*humph*
good luck with the dog. all animals make me itch and naseous at the same time.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

This is HILARIOUS. It has lots of truth to it though.

I suggest ya'll keep following our lead too because married men live waaaay longer than single men. Ya wanna know why? Because their wives take excellent care of them and usually know what's best.

Sad but true. We got it like that.

Hang in there! Eat your scooby snacks and give us a big kool-aid smile Slish!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Ms Ahmad...Believe you've trained a man this way and probably didn't realize it.. A kiss on the cheek when he cooks your favorite dish.. THATS A SCOOBY SNACK!!! Incentive for him to do it again.

@ The Mistress. Its a sad truth that most single men are in denial about. Once they get married. It all becomes clear. They wake up one morning look in the mirror and see a dog tag tied around their neck..lol

8:27 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
Whew, I can't even defend my sistas on this one! Slish this was funny as hell. Too true to even argue. hahahahahaha

9:08 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

This is true Slish...
We certainly have the POWER...

and that's why yall do what we say-
because if you don't... well you know where the
North pole is!!!

Great post :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

LOL (as I crack my whip!)

This was a good one!

10:45 AM  
Blogger 1InTheSame said...

This is the TRUTH.... What men do for a Klondike bar..DAMN !!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

I can't co-sign this post with you bruh.
Women only control what you let them. If you start out in a relationship allowing certain things to take place, it's only natural for a woman to EXPECT that from you.
Women in general don't look to control their men, they only do it when:
1. The man is too dumb to know whats good for them
2. The man is too weak to make decisions on their own
3. The man has previously been unfaithful and got caught, now he'll do ANYTHING she says to win her back.

Listen closely, certain decisions should be made together. I'm married so the decision making process is always between both of us. Couples, or people just dating usually make decisions that will benefit them, after all, there is never a guarantee that the relationship will work out so one has to do what's in their own interest for the long run.

ALSO:: Men have a way to get what they want just as much as females do, you just have to know how to put it down!! Make them beg for a supersized Scooby Snack themselves!!

Peace & Blessings

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ One Lol...Painfully true. I hurt my fingers typing this post...

@ Sangin diva That is why men try and stay single for as long as they can. Because once your married your freedom is GONE GONE GOOOONE!!!! lol

@ Sandy baby...Your poor husband..lol..Probably has slash marks all over his back...

@ 1 in the same.. Klondike bar Scooby Snack, Bisquits we'll do anything...lol..

@ Grantlove.. Shut up...Your wife has you trained and you don't even know it. Thats the sign of a good master. She makes you feel like you're in charge but in reality she has been feeding you Scooby Snacks daily...lol Bark NIGGA!!!! LOL

11:59 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

@Slish-Okay so, you know Im mad at you for telling all the secrets right?!?!?! This post is like when I saw Eddie Murphy's Raw at the Victoria 5 and dudes were standing up in the movie shouting at the screen talking about, "Dont tell it all Eddie!?!?!"

But that's the way of the world. Men have the physical (brute force) strength and women have the mental (persuasion, coercion) strength.

Besides we have to get pregnant, so we have to obtain as much advantage as we can, as early on as possible.

Just look at it this way, all the drinks and dinners he buys, clothing changes he makes, credit cards she burns out, and allergy symptoms he suffers are offset by the two (or more) pregnancies and childbirths he will cause later...so it all evens out.

BWAHAHAHAH!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Hilarious post. The dog story takes the cake though. I guess the Scooby Snack is worth looking like Hitch. I am always surprised by what I can get men to do sometimes. The power can definitely go to your head.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO too funny and so true

@ grantlove ~ you only THINK you are making the decision she WANTS you to make LOL yes indeed you are as slish said "well trained" LOL

1:32 PM  
Blogger chele said...

uh oh ... you figured it out!

LOL ... seriously, deep down don't you want to be controlled by a woman?

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!
We are trained too...
My Mom hipped me to the shit when I was little she had me cleaning the whole damn house because she was a good ass munipulater and she knew just how to use it..
She'd say "I guess I'll clean my room course it won't look as pretty as when you do it."
SO, Then there I was...cleaning because I was good at the shyt.

Well I took that from my mom and just like your Mother I blow my mans head up so he can do something I don't feel like doing....hehehehehe
I loved this post, but wait!! You aint supposed to be hip to that and now your spreading the secret around..
PLease stop!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ chezniki . Don't be mad..lol..Its time for us know..You of all people would have to pull the pregnancy card..lol

@ Miz jj..Women Have waaay too much power..The sad thing is men are clueless. lol...So how many scooby snacks have you given out lately..lol

@ NEW NEW...See that Grant!! You ain't in control !!! I think i've just given you the blue pill..WAKE AFRICAN..Yo ass has been trained..lol

@ Chele.. Deep down. Most men just want some pussy and good food...lol...

@ Greeny...You know what!!! You may be on to something....Its possible women started doing that shit with their children and figured it would work on their husbands/boyfriends...Hmmmmmm

2:09 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Bout' time you men understand who the real deal "masters" are....That was a very funny post dude.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Women can get away with not listening to your ass. It definitely doesn't work the other way around.

My ex can't cook. I mean she's a horrible cook. I'm no chef by any means, but I can cook better than her. She's very sensitive about this fact, so she tried to cook to please me, but basically only microwaveable stuff. I told her I hated microwaved food.

It took her 3 fuckin' years to say one day "You really don't like microwaved food, hunh?" We were towards the end of the relationship by this time.

Sorry this was so long.

KZ

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Tjeanise I knew the deal the day My Daddy started cooking me and my sister breakfast!!! lol

@ Zed Stop having flashbacks..lol You're right women never listen to men. Let a man do that

4:31 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ R Mack...Lol...Ya got hoodwinked huh...Its happens to the best of us

4:53 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

good post. Tell corporate I'm sorry to hear about his weight gain.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

You hit the nail on the head when you said a good master knows how to make the other feel like they're in control. LOL! I can't front though, it's a give and take on this end because I don't know how my hubby convinced me to like motorcycles! Good one, Slish!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Phoenix Corporate is sorry about the weight gain himself..lol..


@ Soulfull..lol..Husband probably Lickwashed you while you were sleeping...lol..That will get a woman to say yes to anything..lol

3:23 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

YOOOO!!!! Slish, I see you are on point with this one kid... AWWWW the power of the PUSSY... It makes a nigga do all types of shit. From buy'n a car they can't afford to buy'n drinks in the club... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I hate the game... So in 2005, I just retired cuz'n... That's why I drive a bucket now.. No more floss'n for me... I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Feel me...

And I must say, my quality and quantity of women dropped off something major, but I'm cool wit it... I think some of the women I've bumped into lately are a better fit for me anyway..

Oh yeah, PHILLYLIVE IS BACK in the building & you now how I do... So come check me out...

9:29 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

DUH!!!

Your weakness will always be our strength LMAO!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Msnhim said...

This was hilarious but true!
My husband was doing laundry one day and all these women in the laundry mat were going on about how he was a good husband and that more men should be like him. When he came home he told me what happend , then he said " I should write a book on how to be a god husband" to that my answer was " No Im going to write a book, how to train your husband in 3 easy steps" LOL.... men have no clue

11:36 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

CHUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ALthough I would rather have a man tell me NO , no wait a minute, I dont cuz nobody should tell me NO, but u know I want a man with a backbone. Not like my sisters man. SHe tell him what to wear, what to eat, when to wake up, even gets in the shower with him, its sickening. I wish she would just let him be a man sometimes.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Don't sweat the technique!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home