Friday, August 25, 2006

Whats Underneath Your Shoe.

One thing I have realized over the years is women have a tendency to forget all the fucked up shit they do when their Husband/Boyfriend has done something fucked up. I'm going to give you an example of how females get tunnel vision as soon they're significant other gives them a taste of their own medicine.


Poochie Lee " Nigga's be on some shit!!! " I start laughing she continues " I SWEAR!!!! NOW I know why bitches be lickin each others pussies. Ya'll niggas drive us to do it ! I laugh a little harder and say " What happened " Poochie Lee " Slish. Me and my man live in Georgia right. North Carolina is about six hours away. This past weekend my man informs me that he' s going there with his son for the day. I'm like cool. Have fun. So the next day my intuition is kicking me in the ass and I decide to call him and see how the trip is going. THIS MUTHAFUCKA doesn't even pick up his phone. Slish my heart started to beat like an african drum! So I decide to keep calling until he picks up. Which he finally did. THIS MUTHAFUCKA !! gonna tell me the reason he didn't pick up was because he was driving. I'm like THIS MUTHAFUCKA must think i'm stupid I've been in the car with him on numerous occasions and his dumb ass be on that phone! " I say " Okay. Clearly your man is hiding something " Poochie lee " Oh i'm not done! A few more hours go by this DINGLE BERRY calls me and says he's on his way back from NC. AAAW Hell NO. THIS MUTHAFUCKA didn't go no damn place !!!! How you gonna go the North Carolina and come back in less than 8 hours ! "


Poochie Lee sounds like she's about to have a nervous breakdown. Last time that happened she two pieced a dude that was 6'2 300 lbs. Poochie Lee brought ol boy to his kees took 4 guys to hold her. I say " Calm down. You think your man is cheating on you ? Poochie Lee " Shit he's probably too stupid to do that right. " I respond " Then whats your problem. " Poochie Lee " My problem is that he's a liar !" I say " Poochie Lee do you know for sure that he's lying to you. " Poochie Lee " Yeah " I ask " How?" Poochie Lee" The next day I called his house and his son picks up. I ask what he and his dad did that day. He told me they hung out in Georgia and some CHICK his father knew was with them! I say" Poochie Lee you calling me from jail right now? " Poochie Lee " Slishy shut the fuck up!. I drove to my mans house, confronted him and asked why he lied to me. He told me the reason was because I mentioned I was uncomfortable with the relationship he had with this chick. SLISHY !!! I dont care about that woman!!! She ain't no threat to me !

Now this is where keeping it real goes Horribly wrong. I say " Poochie Lee a few months back. Didn't you try to hide from your man the fact that your ex boyfriend came to Georgia and stayed at your apt the entire weekend. Not only did you lie but didn't you get caught when your man came by your apt unannounced. Poochie Lee nonchalantly responds " Whats your point . " I say " My point is. The problems your having with your man now all stem from that incident. Him not taking you anywhere and the inconsistant behavior all comes from that bullshit you did. " Poochie Lee responds " But Slishy. He told me he was cool with it and nothing happened anyway cause he stayed over that weekend too " I say " That doesn't justify what you did, doesn't mean he wasn't hurt by it" Poochie Lee " So why hasn't he expressed his anger " I respond' "Poochie Lee I think he just did "


Ladies before you accuse your man/ husband of some bullshit. Look underneath your shoe first.

24 Comments:

Blogger shereejoi said...

Damn if that isn't the truth!

1:09 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

that's when being single makes me feel like life is easier when unattached.

i've had enough times when i got a taste of my own medicine and umm needless to say that i didn't care for it so much, so i don't cheat, and try not to lie or omit the truth cuz then it makes it easier for me to be honest about how i feel when someone isn't honest with me.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Can't say I disagree with you on this one Slish.

This is why we should stay single and just date a bunch of men.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Shereejoi Truth is a mutha!!!

@ Miss Ahmad...Thats the right approach. Still have a lot of ladies out their with tunnel vision..

@ The Mistress .And thats fine be single and date a bunch of men. Just Don't be in a committed relationship if you're not ready for one...

8:30 AM  
Blogger chele said...

You're right. We shouldn't be so quick to accuse especially if our closets aren't free of skeletons.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

You know me and my saying - KARMA is a muthafuck.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"situational amnesia" *SMH* WOW!! well you reap what you sow...it's easier to say "look what you did to me" than "look what I did to you."

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ms. Confessions said...

Women can do NO wrong!!!
*wink* LOL

10:30 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Shut up Slish! *rollin my eyes*

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, but then this becomes TIT FOR TAT and I HATE playing that bullshit. If he was upset with what she did, THEN he sould have KEPT IT REAL and spoke his TRUE FEELINGS... NOT play that bullshit game (which was only put this way because the fucker was caught) to try and prove a point.

NA, not happening over here buddy lol lol

But what I DO agree with is that sometimes people HAVE to go through things in order to learn from it. WHICH OBVIOUSLY SHE DID lol

10:43 AM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Yo Slish, I'm wit you all the way on this one son... You hit the nail on the head dog. And Phoenix is right, "KARMA IS A MOTHERFUCKER".

But for real for real, who the hell is truly faithful these days anyway??? Everybody is dip'n yo!! The problem is men are most likely to get caught because we are sloppy. Women on the other hand are much better cheaters than men. They could be break'n off the nucca on the next block and there man would never know. Shit is that real kid. WHY?? Because I was that nucca on the next block a few times. That's why I'm roll'n solo for now. This way, I can do what I want, when I want. No strings attached and no feel'n are hurt. Just unconditional luv...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Chele Closte just full of bones..lol

@ Phoenix...You should tell that story

@ Mznewagenda "situational amnesia" I like that term.Gonna use it..lol

@ Woman on the move Women do a whole lot wrong. Let a man check them on it and all hell breaks loose..lol

@ Royce Lol...You know you're guilty of this ya self..lol

@ Fina..Funny Barneys and I had a conversation about that last night..If she does something that annoys me she wants me to speak up then or not at all..lol

@ Philly Live ..You're such a Loser..lol

1:51 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

This is how I know I am too naive. If my man told me he was going away with his son I wouldn't even think to call him. I'd be happy that I had a free weekend to spend with my girls. Lol. Anyhow two wrongs don't make a right in my opinion. Just because she lied means it is ok for him to lie.

2:54 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Ya know, I hate childish shit like this. But for real, for real..the fuck was he doing out chillin with some chick AND his son?
Bottomline...karma is the queen bitch...esp when dealing with immature muhfuckas.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

slish, I'm not ready to tell that story yet. and you need to stop being so damn nosey. lol

3:57 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Poochie Lee must be from the Bronx! Well two wrongs dont make a right. But if the last dude who cheated on her caught a neck jammy, then this new Brother wouldnt tell the truth about going to the corner store...he's probably scared to death!!! LOL

Okay, but what about dudes who lie for NO reason. I mean, dudes who just met you...or dudes you havent even slept with...who make up outlandish, clearly fabricated sh*t that doesnt pass the smell test? Why?!?!?

This one dude I dated had a whole alternate reality going on. He made up a family, a home in Quincy Mass and a felony. After a while I wondered if he believed his own stories...because I didnt.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Damn, you left her hanging like that? Now, she's going to be even more paranoid about everything he says and does. Sounds like this is the beginning to the end.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Miz JJ I wouldn't call you naive.If you give your heart to someone you expect them to be honest with you therefore you don't have to have any suspicious feelings...


@ So Wise....I don't know why he was hanging out with the next chick. Maybe he needed a break from the tension they were experiencing.. Men do that sometimes. Don't mean its right though. I think Poochie Lee and her man are having communication problems. They bottle shit up and explode when they feel slighted...

@ Phoenix I'm not being nosey..Its time...Royce told her Queens mistake story and that was extreeeemely hard for her...Its time...

@ Chezniki..First everyone please go To Niki's site. There was a very interesting report on ABC Primtime about Aids in black America last night. I asked niki to blog about it because If i had done it..Well lets just say Aids in our community is not a laughing matter. So I asked her to do what she does...GET THE FACTS!!! Which she did. I've read it and its great!! I want opinions. This is a discussion we all need to be having...What are we prepared to do To stop the spread of Aids in the African American Community...

Oh yeah Poochie Lee is from the Bronx and she Gangsta!!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Dy Dy...You're right about the end part...Spoke to her the next day and she was back and forth about being with him...Actually There is a part 2 to this story...Depending on what happens next determines if it gets posted...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Slish, this is so real....
I try to live my life as such...
If I know I was bogus, I try to excuse that type of behavior, but at the same time, the relationship will not progress in this matter...it then becomes more of a matter of convenience....which is never a good thing...
Thats why I like living the single life....its less of a headache...

11:28 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

i agree that you shouldn't point fingers when you aint doing right either.. but all the games & tit for tat b.s. just aint right & it aint worth the hassle... be single for all that!

8:23 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Sounds like two immature people.
She should not have had an ex staying with her. He should have told her he was really pissed and not done the payback thing. It's petty to keep playing games with each other.

They both need to move on at this point. Once you break trust, your relationship will never be the smae again.

7:42 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

But whose to say what he did was an reaction to waht he did..maybe he did it cuz he wanted to. and in that case 2 wrongs dont make a right. cuz if he did cuz of something she did he woulda told her but the fact he lied about it meant he didnt wanna get caught and im not saying sh'es right or worng that my 3 cents

2:54 PM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

*looking under my shoe*

Nuffin' there...I swear!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home