Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rise of The Slasher Part 3

One month later on a Saturday afternoon. The sunlight is shining through my bay window. I refuse to let it wake me from my slumber so I turn over and put the pillow over my head. "Riiiiing" huuge sigh. I lift the pillow up and look at the phone. It rings two more times before I decide to answer it " Hello " A female voice answers " Can I speak with Slish" I respond " This is Slish " Female voice giggles and seductively says " Hiiiiigh" Her voice was not familiar to me, but I wasn't going to assume and spit names unless a few questions were asked " Who dis?" Female voice " Guess " Ooohh noooo! I say the wrong name and thats my ass! I respond " Give me a hint" Female voice responds " Lets just say you're my hero" That tingly feeling comes over me. The voice in my head says " Its her Slish. I told you this wasn't over" I respond to the voice " Can't be her. I never gave her my number!" Voice " Didn't I tell you if you grabbed the girl she would cum"

Female voice on the phone " Slish Sliiiiiiish you still there?" I realize who it is and deepen my voice " Heeey how you been T Bone" T Bone starts laughing" You didn't realize it was me did you" I laugh a little " Nah Nah I recognized your voice " T Bone " No you didn't " I laugh a little harder " Aiight Aiight you got me. I didn't know it was you. Ummmm Howdidyougetmynumber" T Bone responds " Gorilla G " I think to myself " guess she wasn't a HATER after all and respond " Really? So whats up. " T Bone giggles " Weeeeell I've been meaning to call you for a while, but you know with school and all it was kind of hard. Then I started to think about you and I dancing together and how sexy you were." WHOA !!! Shejustcallmesexy! I'm only nineteen and chicks is already calling me SEXY! Think i'm in love. I respond " I had a good dance partner" T Bone says with a hint of shyness" Slish can we see each other again " I'm on cloud nine now. I wasn't used to a girl telling me the things T Bone was. Before that moment I was always the hunter. I calmly respond " When and where?" T Bone responds " Tonight. Pick me up at my house"


HELL YESSSS!!!! I took my hands off my nutsac, jumped out of my bed with the Quickness, ran to my boy Clippersman's house and begged him for a haircut. By 9 pm I was in front of T Bone's house.

I get out of my car, walk to her door and ring the bell. It was a month since I had seen T Bone I wasn't quite sure what she looked like so when this fatter shorter version answered the door, looked me up and down , turned around and yelled " T Bone He's HEEEEEERE! " I sighed in relief.


T Bone comes out shortly after. Wearing a black top with tightly fitted white Slacks. Her hair was neatly pressed. She was prettier than I remembered. So pretty that I started thinking to myself" She is way too pretty for me. Something got to be wrong with her!" She gives me a hug, grabs my hand and says " Lets go " I say " Where? " T bone sighs " Anywhere but here" I give her the puzzled look and point to my car " Okay lets go"

An hour later T Bone has me driving all over Mt.Vernon looking for a dark place for us to talk. I find one and allow her to tell me her story. She told me some horrible things about her home life. Things most guys my age wouldn't have been able to listen to without judging. I decided then that T Bone was an Angel that was accidentally stuck in hell and I was going to fight every demon trying to get her out.

23 Comments:

Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

yo soy la primera!

an angel trapped in hell, that is so true of so many beautiful young girls. was she the first with broken wings?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Ms Ahmad " Sigh" Yes she was. If you only knew how much I loved this girl back in the day.

3:34 PM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

Sweet. Young. Remembering. The Sweet.


Have you stayed in contact with your Angel?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Divinelander..Not at all. She's married now with 2 Kids. Now that I think about I would like to know how she's doing.

4:24 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

Hey, that sounds like moi! An angel full of sins. u don't c me as the person that i am u think i am perfect but my perfection is a scam u don't look beyond my mask at what i am nside u don't understand all the feelings that i hide u say that i'm your angel but all u no is lies truth about the real me is hidden deep w/in my eyes the other side of me the side i never show there is no way u could understand no way u could no i'm your mistaken perfection i'm an angel full of sins it's all 1st impression it's a game WE ANGELS always win...

[Done sans 'all that rapping']

~LOL

8:17 PM  
Blogger Consistently Inconsistent... said...

You're an amazing guy. If only there were more people in the world who looked at the broken wings with the eyes of a doctor rather than a heart of stone.


HOWEVER...

That doesn't clear you from the biker shorts issue that I still can't move past! :-) Have a good week.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Proactiff Da Hell. Can you translate that for me i'm kind a slow..lol

@ Inconsistent Not amazing just naive and she was soooo PRETTY!

Leave my biker shorts alone youngin!!! They were the SHIT I TELL YA!!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

It can be intoxicating to wrap yourself up in someone elses problems and try to rescue them. If you are an empathetic person you can really take on the problems of others as your own, which can leave you just as hurt.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

T-bone is from money earnin' Mt. Vernon. Aw hell i don't get along with women from Mt. Vernon, New Rochelle, Elmsford, the Bronx. Maybe i am talking too much. Anyway is she the reason why we have the Slasher?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

u r such a fixer, I think women see that immediatly in you...you are giving her the credit for unleashing SLASHER...?? can't wait to hear about this...
I need a *heart mender* know anyone?? give gorilla g my number LOL!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Mizz JJ the hurt is coming...


@ Venom..You'll see


@ GG T Bone gets all the credit...

5:18 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

Who has time to properly compose prose when in someone else's yard? It was a poem about an angel full of sin... Dang. Short bus. Short - tight - shorts. I dare not inquire about other "shorts." Strike strike and strike some more. I'm a little sensitve today. I'm off to write my heart back to stone.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Interesting...

The makings of Mr. Sensitivity...and I do mean that as a compliment, because there is nothing wrong with being sensitive (as long as your not overly sensitive).

Can you mush parts 4-7 together cause I can see this thing draggin on and on and I want the punchline now...I said I got things to do LOL!!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I leave for one minute and I miss a biker shorts post and come back to you showing all your goodies in the new avatar?

EZ STAR!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Oh now I see. You're a good one Slishy. I wish there were more good ones like you.

BTW, about the rescue comment, if I was being "hemmed up" by Big Brutus, hell yeah I want you to have my back! LOL!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Pro I am on that Short bus most of the time..Its safer that way...lol

@ Royce Okay Okay already..I will rap this up...Can't even indulge me a little..lol

@ 1969 Thank goodness you're BACK..That ugly ass Dog on your site was giving me nightmares..lol

@ Minerva I was a goiod one then...I didn't stay that way...

6:27 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

You're right. A lot of men (and not just young ones) will change their approach or look at a woman differently when they learn about the horrible things she's been through. Glad you were able to take it in and presson.

12:09 PM  
Blogger BK said...

Hmmm the beginning of captain save a gal..


waiting to read the rest..

lemme find out you flexin in da pics now.. LOL

9:04 PM  
Blogger Chance said...

Wow. I can't wait for the rest. You're such a sweet heart

9:20 PM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Awww that is so cute - an knight in shining armour.

Sir Slish!

xXx

7:51 AM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Wow!!! Your heart is always in the right place! I can't wait to read what happens next!

9:14 AM  
Blogger sunshyne said...

YESSS!!! I'm so glad you're back. Couldn't stay away from your blogging "crack" for too long?

Loving the story. Before there was Captain Save A __, there was Slish in Shining Spandex! And you wanted to save the girls! *awww* But why we gotta wait so long for the conclusion?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

I just read all three installments and I love it. Gonna have to keep checking in on you Slish

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home