Monday, April 16, 2007

Slasher-The Origin Part 1

The Slasher persona was a dormant part of my personality for many years. I mean when I was a kid I would hear a voice telling me to slap the spit out of my sister everytime she said something slick. Every now and again when I drove my moms car I turned the radio volume up reeeeaal loud before I returned it, but I never thought it was him prompting me to do those terrible things. Then I started dating. OH how he tried to break free from me then!

1988 New Jack swing ! My boy White Chocolate and I used to crash The Friday night Doin The Butt parties hosted at Iona College. Spandex and BIKER shorts were the only costumes allowed. A dream come true for two horny undersexed teenagers. We looked forward to that event weekly. White Chocolate especially since he was still in High School at the time.

As were walking through the College I hear a females voice " Sliiiiiiish Sliiiiiiish" I turn, squint my eyes to look OH HELL NO!!!! I say to White Chocolate " Pick up the pace!" White Chocolate " Uh uh I'm enjoying the scenery waaay too much to do that" I say " CMON!!! She'll catch up to us! Move! You Al B Sure wannabee! " White Chocolate " Whatever dude" and continues to gawk at the spandex clad women walking by. I feel a tap on my right shoulder DAMN!!! I look up at White Chocolate and think to myself I am soooo bringing you home past your curfew.

I turn my frown into a smile and face the beast that beckoned me. " Hi Gorilla G " Gorilla G " Hey Slish! I haven't seen you since that fight you had with Fondu. Then 3 months a later I saw a moving van in front of your house" I respond " After I kicked Fondu's ass. My father was afraid of retaliation. So he moved our family to Westchester County before I got rubbed out." Gorilla G starts to look at me like I'm a ripe banana. Then I notice out of the corner of my eye a silhouette of beauty walking towards us " Gorilla G ! The music is bumpin! Lets hurry up and go inside!" She was wearing black spandex with a loosely fitting T shirt. Her Skin was a smooth caramel color. Her hair was in a pony tail and it shined liked onyx! We make eye contact ! Gorilla G " Slish let me introduce you to my girlfriend T Bone " Danger started to press against my Biker shorts . I calmly place my left hand over that area and shake T Bones hand with my right " Nice to meet you" Gorilla G noticed my infatuation and says " Cmon T Bone lets go inside and get our party on!" They leave and I watch them walk towards the music. Then T Bone looks back at me and smiles. White Chocolate says " I saw that! Whew! Its on like popcorn!"

Stay tuned for Slasher The Origin Part 2

16 Comments:

Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

numero uno once again..

umm could we make this one a photo blog so i can get a shot of Slasher in the biker shorts...pleeeaassee!!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

The greatest story never told . . . until now.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Aww come on!!!! You can't leave us hanging like that!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Did you have to move again after the story of the rise of the Slasher?

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so it begins! I feel a trilogy comin' on......

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant imagine you... or Slasher in some Biker Shorts! But it was the late eighties, we all wore em back then...

...d*mn I feel old now.
:-[

5:27 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO.. not the biker shorts!!!!! hahahahaaaaa

8:28 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

awww the illusion of the imaginary friend...you mean to tell me Mr. Slish is 100% innocent..and its the Slasher that gets you into so much trouble??? awww hogwash!!!! but continue...if u must, and while you're at it tell us how DANGER got his name as well why don't u???

8:46 PM  
Blogger Consistently Inconsistent... said...

Confuscious says: man who reminds the world of Biker Shorts...should be silenced.

LOL!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Ms Ahmad You starting to make this a habit...lol No Biker short pics for you!!!..lol

@ Organized We'll see if I can remember the rest of it..lol

@ Minerva Hanging no..Anticipation maybe...

@ Miz JJ Actually no. What makes you think that..lol

@ b.good You might be right about that..lol

@ Chez..Imagine it..Cause its true..They black with white stripes on th side...lol

@ bklyn diva YES INDEED. I was boootylicious

@ GG Its true!! I'm innocent most of the time..Then i get thse blackouts! When I come out of it the damage has already been done.

@ Constistent Confuscious Say any man wearing biker shorts VERY BRAVE!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had black with red stripes...
Hey! Stop Laughing!!!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I double dog dare you to post a pic of you in your biker shorts LMAO!!!

This reminds me of a scene out of "The Wood" can't wait for the next installment, although I have a feeling I know where this is going to go LOL!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Chez LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@ Royce Do you now....:)

8:10 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

See my comment/queries left in GG's box. Now, about these biker shorts? I'll fish my photo with me in mine, scan and upload, if you show me yours [wink].

[Tiff off to grab popcorn and wait for the sequal] Hope you don't have our assess waiting like a Best Man part 2 that never came to be!

My new name for you: Kidd (A la Biker Boyz). Ha ha. Apropos, seeing you live in the NY and all. "Yo, Kidd!"

10:12 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

I'm with Miss Ahmad - I want photos! LOL This has to be one of the cutest stories ever. And um, yeah, in 1988, I was 7th grade. LOL

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Proactiff lol..@ Kidd...

@ Bz YOUNGIN!!! Trying to make feel old ..lol

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home