Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Rise of The Slasher

We're knee deep in the party. White Chocolate and I have two rumpshakers in front of us. Dj was KILLIN IT!! First he drops " You've been playing saying you want more. The sound is Hype and we're sure " Then " It takes two to make a thing go riiiiiight " That song was our cue. White Chocolate and I break into our two man routine and STOP traffic! Since the crowd couldn't beat us they joined in. It was CRAZY!

All of a sudden I hear that infamous Go-Go drum beat, the horns , then that southern drawl " Eeee yeeeheyeeeh Oooooow Eeee yeeeeheyeeeeheyeeeeh" Shawties asses dropped to the floor! White Chocolate and I positioned ourselves accordingly. I wipe the sweat from my right eyebrow and look across the dancefloor for some booty to wrangle. A few feet away from me is T bone. She putting in WORK on some cat. He becomes overwhelmed by her onslaught and calls in back up. Which still wasn't enough cause T bone could hold her own. Instead of quitting while they were behind knuckleheads decided to call in more back up. Before T Bone knew it she was surrounded by four dudes. Then I hear this whisper " Go get her " WTF! Then I hear it again " Go get her" I respond to the voice " Theres to many and my boy White Chocolate is not gifted with his hands" Voice " Trust me Slish. Grab the girl and she will Cum"

I start walking towards the crowd of guys surrounding T Bone. I push my way through, look directly into T bones eyes, grab her hand and pull her closer to me. She gives me the warmest smile then whispers in my ear "Thank You". We immediately started to move as one on the dance floor totally oblivious to our surroundings. Then I feel this presence behind me. I turn around to look AWWWW HEELLLL Gorilla G shaking her ass all in my comfort zone! She notices that i'm frozen in disgust so she retaliates by grabbing T Bone away from me. Pulling her all the way to the other side of the dance floor.

2 am Lights are on and the Party is over. White Chocolate in the corner politrickin. I'm looking around for T Bone. She was no where to be found. White Chocolate walks over to me " Man was this a good night! I got like 4 numbers. How many did you get?" I respond by giving him the HATER look . White Chocolate says " None huh" I laugh and say " Cmon "

We're at my car. Before I get in I do a visual sweep of the parking lot looking for my prize. YES! There she is! I say " White Chocolate stay here and DON'T mess with my radio! " I start walking in T Bones direction. POW POW!!! I know that sound! I duck down immediately! Screams and Chaos are everywhere. I get up after hearing the last gunshot and run back to my car. I get in. My system is blasting and White Chocolate is totally unaware of whats going on . I say " Didn't I tell you not to touch my RADIO!" I turn my car on, shift into reverse and get the hell out of Dodge.

As I'm driving away I hear that voice " Trust me Slish. This is not over . "

19 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I actually believe that I am the first to comment. So what there is some gunfire, didn't you tell me that the Slasher is a Teflon Don?

By the way I beat you to the punch last night.

6:35 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

LMAO @
" Trust me Slish. Grab the girl and she will Cum" hahahahaha

I'm almost afraid to ask but...why do you call her gorilla g ?

Good story, keep going!

9:23 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

I am laughing my ass off at Gorilla G. LAWD. Makin me think of some heavy, hairy chick with bad teeth.

Great story - keep it coming!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Poor Gorilla G was getting no love. Lol.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! That's Bronx Right There!!! Duck Down now so you can live to Mack another day!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Whats with all the pics?

*ok lemme go back and read this thing LOL*

3:17 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

LMAO!!! This reminds me of a fight I had one night a Jamrock. I'm not sure why it reminded me of that but it did LOL!!! I'll have to post that story one day.

Ummmmm can you stop wit all these intermissions and give us the punchline cause I got things to do LOL!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Dayum Slish! I said as I slammed my fist on the desk.

No I didn't do that, but I was getting into the story.

You got with Gorilla G...right? :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Venom No. He's The Velvet Don. Slasher not taking a bullet in the ass for some "ehem" Ass!

@ Onefromphilly Gorilla G was this hairy dark skinned sista with huuuge Ta Ta's. Hard the on eyes. The only time she looked good to any dude was in a really dark closet!

@ Bz YOU KNOW GORIILA G?...DAMN you psychic!

@ Miz JJ No love from me..maybe if Venom had been around back then she would have had someone to love..He likes hairy monsters..

@ Chez Funny thing about this story. It wasn't in the bronx..This happened in New Rochelle..lol They Gangsta up there.

@ Royce Shawnla take them. I post em. But the last two pics I had up were old..The pic thats up now was taken two days ago. I wanted somthing more current.

Yooooo You hung out at Jamrock In LONG ISLAND! The two times I went that place was on FIRE!!! Just so happens it was White Chocolate that introduced me to that spot...Who were you fighting some chick that looked like Gorilla G....lol

@ Minerva You know after you made that last statement some vomit came up...lol

6:45 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

something tells me its gonna take a whole lot of creative-ness to get TBONE away from Gorilla G...not to be confused with GeminiGEE *wink*...so I'm thinking

a) you had to find Gorilla G a mate to occupy her time and if you did you owe that victim your first born

orrrrrrrrr

b) you had to somehow entertain them both at the same time...in which case you should be rewarded a purple heart for slaying a dragon to get to the princess

what did u do? (ahem) what did slasher make u do?? whatev....

8:13 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:08 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

[Unpaid Extra on the set: Taps Producer/Writer/Director on the shoulder]

"Excuse me, but exactly where is your comfort zone - and are those Bugle Boy Jeans you' wearing (pictured)?"

[Crickets sound; blank stare from Producer/Writer/Director]

[Unpaid Extra on the set: Walks away rapping]

"It takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it out'a sight. Hit it! I wanna rock right now. I'm Rob Base and I came to get down. I'm not internationally known, but I'm known to rock the microphone. Because I get stupid..."

Pun intended =)

[Extra leaving the set]

10:11 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Gemini Slasher didn't do anything remember.He wasn't full blown yet.

@ Proactiff You ain't slow! You know where the comfort zone is...Now get back on the set and get into character and SHAKE THAT ASS! OH and stop all that Rappin!

lol

7:52 AM  
Blogger Consistently Inconsistent... said...

I swear your life is my version of a Soap Opera!

Next episode bring popcorn!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the edge of my seat!

HEY! "Don't.push.me.cuz.I'm.close.to.the.edge......"

I wanted to rap too!

6:05 PM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

Aiight, Aiight,

I am late to the freaking party.

I thought you were giving up blogging .....and I just so happen to pop over here and there are all kinds of post.


Dude, I am glad you are back...But when did this happen?


I got plenty of reading to do!

2:07 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. you like dem cliffhangers!!!!


and did Roycee say Jamrock??? LMAO.. wow.. MEMORIES!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

APRIL 30TH

Happy Birthday to Slish
Happy Birthday to Slish
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to Slish

ONE MORE TIME

Happy Birthday to Slish
Happy Birthday to Slish
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to Slish

And Many More....


Enjoy!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home