Saturday, July 30, 2005

No more after work jump off. Pockets couldn't take it anymore. I was spending 65$ weekly. My share of the dj expenses which comes out to hmmmm lets see 260 A MONTH!!!!!! HELL NAW!!!. Brotha trying to buy a house next year I need every penny. Let them find another slave.


So tonight I have a date with Lady Di. We're probably going to dinner and a movie. I'm dying to see Hustle and Flow. I want to know why these white movie critics are soooo excited about a movie where a pimp wants to be rapper. Whats so artistic about that. Don't they know that 70 % of young african american males aspire to be rappers, ballers, & make believe shot callers. Why do all the hood movies get the most recogniton. Whenever there's a movie made about educated successfull african americans ex THE BEST MAN,BROWN SUGA all of a sudden "OH THIS MOVIE WAS DRY LACKS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.WE GIVE IT A THUMBS DOWN" Haters!!! I'm gonna make a movie. We'll call it SLASH A TITTY. Its about a pimp that witnesses a trick slash up one of his best hookers. Realizing that he will be losing a great deal of money he decides to go to med school and become a plastic surgeon. Betcha that shit gets nominated.

About an hour go. I was chatting with my homegirl Dancer . She's a trip. Telling me some shit about the last guy she dated had a little wee wee. Since the relationship was over rather prematurely. She didn't have to break out the toys. I'm thinking to myself" SHE HAS TOYS? I ask her " When you say toys meaning more than one and with batteries? Dancer says " Yeah, I need to get the batteries charged cause I'm tired of these weak ass negroes". Curiosity kicking me in the ass now I ask " Sooooo Dancer how often do you use this equiptment" she says " Twice a week" I'm holding back the chuckles and say " Why only twice a week " Dancer responds "SHIT NIGGA IF I DID IT EVERYDAY I WOULDN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE!!!! BITCH GOTTA EAT!!! Thats my girl. Always keeping it real.


Be back tommorrow not much going on right now. Still at work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I am going to miss the afterwork jump-off. But I understand why it had to stop but I wish Slish could have made it through the summer month, I think that's what got him and his partners.
Dancer is definitely keeping it real, some ladies out there might need toys themselves, I know of this one girl who is separated and has re-stock on her batteries. Why????? Because there are no dudes out there slaying that chocha.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U ARE SOOOOOOOOOO IN TROUBLE!!!!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home