Friday, July 29, 2005

True Love. How many of us search for it, find it, then lose it, then think you've found it but the other party is still looking for it so they exit with no warning. Leaving you a little older, alone, bitter, & thinking f$%k it I can be miserable by myself anyway. Unfortunately this is about 75 % of the population. Another known fact. I'm one of the 75 %. Nevertheless my search still continues

Wednesday I had lunch with Mega Body like I promised . We got together at 1pm well actually it was more like 1:15 her ass was late. Strike one in my book. One of my pet peeves is lateness. Anyway I say nothing when she arrives & off we go to my favorite cocunut hut located on 222nd street. We get there. Its closed. SHIT!!! I look to my left there is a sign on the door that says. NEW STORE HOURS WED 12Noon until. Food served after 12noon. Now we all know its way after 12noon. But my country men(Jamaicans) Like to run things on their own schedule. I can imagine the owner now " Bwoy Maxine gimme de wuk last nite. Lawd mi tired nah get up fi nuh ras store people dem can wait" Laymans terms " I got me some good pussy my ass is tired F%$K that store". Lucky for us Wendy's was down the block. We go there instead.


We're in Wendy's now. Mind you THIS CHICK been on her cell phone chatting it up with her girlfriend since we got in my car. I didn't bring her along so I could talk to myself. That was strike two. Since she was speaking so loudly and I'm naturally inquisitive I start listening to her conversation. Turns out her brother just had a baby with some side chick he was messing around with behind his girlfriend's back. Now Mega Body & her friend believe that the girlfriend deserved it Why? something about her not appreciating him. Which in my book was no excuse for him to go and stick his dick in cement. He Stuck for the rest of his life now. Slish rule number one if your not happy in a relationship you either try to figure out why and correct it or keep it moving. If you stay the 3 evil cousins come to live with you RESENTMENT, MISERY & CONTEMPT.

We get our food and sit down. Our Convo is mostly about relationships and why its so hard to maintain them. I give her my clinical response " Relationships are hard because men & women don't communicate their needs to one another. Mega Body gives me a that was so profound look. I think to myself " Oooooh this is going to be soooo easy " I ask about her man she studders and states she is in a situation. Translation " His time is up and she is looking for a replacement. " Do I want the gig? Problably not, but I wouldn't mind going for an interview. We finish our food and head back to the job. Before we part ways Mega Body says " Slish next time my treat" I think to myself might be hope for her after all.


Its thursday morning now . I'm sitting at my desk thinking " DO I HAVE TO DO THIS TILL I'M SIXTY FIVE!!!!!!! then my phone rings. Its Lady Di " Good Morning Mr.Slish" I say "Good morning emperess how may I serve you" she laughs and asks " Slish are you homophobic" What the f$%&K!!!!! where is this coming from? I say " No. I'm Homo aware" Lady Di says " Homo Aware? what does that mean? I say " It means I am aware that they are alllllll around me. She laughs. Later on in the conversation Lady Di states she thinks I like her more than I let on and starts to break down my personality . She's on point with a lot of things. That reminds me I need to check my apt for spy equiptment . After that conversaton I decide to myself I need to start spending more time with Lady Di. She might be the key to my future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You really can write. I like what you have written on your blog

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home