Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello Kitty

I'm sitting at my desk. Daydreaming about taking my cuddle muffin to some Tropical Island she's never been to. Oh yeah we've reconciled. Spent most of last night making up for the time we were apart. Shit I wish we could break up again just to make up.

My cell phone starts to ring. Taking me out of paradise and back to reality. I look to see who it is. AWW HELL!!!!! Its Clipperman. I better answer it. He totaled his BMW last week during that snow storm. He hasn't been the same since. He injured his back while the fireman used the jaws of life to pull him out the wreckage. I pick up " Yo whats up" Clipperman " Yoooo Maaan you know any doctors that take no fault insurance" I say " All doctors take no fault insurance just have the claim number ready. Why whats the matter your back still giving you trouble" Clipperman " Yeah man. I think I made it worse by going back to work and cutting hair again" I respond " Why did you do that? Clipperman " I can't just sit around and do nothing all day" Dumb ass decides to be brave now. When that unruly barber threatened to kick his ass 2 months ago. Nigga stop cutting hair for a week. I respond " Your such an ass. You been taking your meds? " Clipperman responds " No. I don't want to overdose" I say " Jackass!!!! your not a CRACK HEAD!!!!! the doctors told you to take those meds to help loosen up the muscles in your back. Help get rid of the spasms." Clipperman " I know I know I'm gonna go to Docs. Have them check me out " I respond " Aiight call me if you need anything"

Two hours later I don't hear from Clipperman. I call him. Clipperman picks up " "Hello" I say " Hey what did the doctor say" Clipperman responds " I'm at Sound Shore Hospital in the er" I say" WHAT!!!! What the hell happened" Clipperman responds " The doctor told me to come here and get some xrays since they didn't have the epuiptment there. " I respond" How did you get to the hospital " Clipperman" EMS took me" I say " Where's your Van?" Clipperman " Docs office parking lot " I say " How are you going to get home. You need me to pick you up before I go to my evening job" Clipperman " Naw don't want to put you out your way . I called The Pharmacist she's coming to get me. " I say " Okay I'll call Corporate and let him know whats up. Later, on my way home from work i'll stop by your apt and Corporate and I will go and pick up your van." Clipperman responds " Okay"

I get to Clippermans apt at 8:50 pm . The Pharmacist ,Corporate and Clipperman are sitting down channel surfing. I decide to go next door to Corporates apt and raid his fridge. I find some hot and spicy wings, Bottle of soda and I come back over to Clippermans place to warm the food up.

I lick my greasy fingers dry after i'm done. Corporate gives me the nod to let me know he's ready to make that run and get Clipperman's van and leaves the apt. As The Pharmacist and I are leaving I say " Clipperman take your meds before you go to bed and don't go back to work until you can stand in an upright position. Right now you look like Qausimoto" Clipperman responds" I told you before I don't want to overdose besides they gave me a shot for the pain when I was in the ER " I respond " Suit yourself cripple"

Since Clipperman can't bend I take a look in his bedroom to make sure the bed was not full of clothes. No clothes on the bed but my Slish sense starts to tingle. Sheets look like two people were wrestling on top of it I say " Clipperman WTF happened to your bed" Clipperman " I had a rough night" I respond" ROUGH NIGHT???? HOLD UP!!!!! If you were in soooo much pain last night and today how the F@#$K were you able to make that kind of mess with your sheets. Clippermans eyes are dancing now. This only means he's trying to come up with a lie. I yell jokingly" YOU MUTHAF@#$KA !!!! Pharmacist decides this is her time to make an exit and leaves . Clipperman looks at me pitifully and says " Remember shorty from Brooklyn that came by the barber shop to see me when you were there chillin a few months back" I say " Yeah " Clipperman " Weeeellll she was here last night" I yell again " YOU DUMB NASTY MUTHAF@#KA got me feeling bad for yo silly ass and the WHOLE TIME!!!! you threw your back out F%&KING!!!! I could be in my bed sleep right now but NOOOO!!!! I have to be here with yo dumb ass cause you couldn't say no to some pussy!!!!! Clipperman responds " It wasn't my fault. She sat on top of me and since my back was hurting I was too weak to stop her. I say " BULLSHIT!!! Yo ass tried to get up under that pussy, therfore you picked that chick up, slipped cause your a clumbsy nigga and threw your back out!!!!! We both start laughing at the same time Clipperman responds " Aiight you got me " he walks into his bedroom and comes out with her panties grinning ear to ear and points to the name tag on her draws .

What does it say? HELLO KITTY!!!!!! Now how is a nigga supposed to say no to that !!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

That is Hilarious. Tell Clips I said what's up, and stop trying to be 25 years old. When we get old our bodies need time to heal before we attempt to peel, (the skins that is).

Peace & Blessings
Happy Merry ChristmaHannuKwaanza

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tropical Island???? Slish you don't like to travel. Boy please, she will be lucky if you take her to Atlantic City. Who are you trying fool here man???

12:46 PM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

I decide to go next door to Corporates apt and raid his fridge. I find some hot and spicy wings, Bottle of soda and I come back over to Clippermans place to warm the food up.

standard! lol

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home