Sunday, December 18, 2005

Philly Live NASTY GIRL The Finale

I jump on the E-way and head toward Delaware. But first I make a quick stop to pick up some Magnums. Even though I been hit'n this chick for a minute I refuse to go RAMBO with NO VEST like she requested.

Anyway, I'm traveling slightly above the speed limit, seat belt on, and listening to R. Kelly's 12 Play. I get to her crib at 10:30 earlier than expected. I call her cell, then her house phone NO ANSWER!!!. I circle the block and noticed her car is nowhere to be found. "What the fuck is this shit about" I say to myself. Suddenly, my cell is ringing. Its a blocked number but I answer the horn anyway. Its HER!!!! She asks "Where are you? I reply "I'm on 95 and i'll be at your place in twenty minutes. Why whats the matter ??? She ignores my question and says " I just got out of the shower i'm here waiting for you." I respond sarcastically " Really"... Know'n this beeotch is f&*k'n lying.

I parked my car on the next block and posted up in the park accross the street from her crib on some stalker type shit. She pulls up to her place at 11pm SHARP!!!! but she's not alone. OH SHIT!!!.... Delaware Cutie is with another guy and check this OUT!! ITS NOT HER BABY DADDY!!!!!.

I play the background and watch everything. She hugs & kisses this nigga then he leaves. Damn she's a grimmey chick. Ten minutes later, she calls me asking me where I'm at??? I reply, I'm around the corner and I'll be there in a minute luv. Actually, I was on the phone with Chocolate Chip try'n to set some shit up. She was given me a run for it too, but then I said something that sparked her interest. Anyway I tell Chocolate Chip i'm heading into a club she says " Okay Call me later" I hang up so I can handle the business at hand.

Delaware's answers her door wear'n nothing but a tee shirt and panties. WHOA!!!... Needless to say, we didn't make it to the bedroom. I hit that ass right on the couch. Now its time to leave. I washed my man off, got dressed and broke out. As I was walking down the street, I noticed a car pull up and park in front of her house. DAMMM!!!!!.. Its her baby daddy. "If he only knew ", I say to myself and kept it move'n.

I hop in my car and head back to Philly. On my way home, I got bored and called Chocolate Chip. Its 2am now. Her phone rings three times before she finally picks up. She tells me she can't sleep and wants some company. Chocolate Chip didn't have to tell me that shit twice I get to her crib in a half an hour. I knock on the door and she lets me in. All the lights were off, candles burning, with some Luther play'n on the radio. Okay playa I say to myself . Once again its on...

We make small talk on the couch but it only lasted for a minute. She un-zips my pants and put my hammer right in her mouth. This chick is a pro. mailto:F&@$KKKK!!!.. Thought I was going to shoot my load right then and THERE!!! . Then she started talk'n to the mic sayin all kinds of nasty shit. Finally, I bust the nut of my f&$k'n life. She calmly gets up, goes to bathroom, and wipes herself off. Then she comes back and politely tells me to bounce. She also stated I should never call her again. To this day, I have not seen or heard from my Chocolate Chip....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Journey thats his story and he's sticking to it...lol

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm totally confused by your antics. you say you don't get relationships. how you want to chill hard with barney's and you suckin,fuckin, screwin everything. you are absolutely wack g. i hope barney's is done with you cause she don't deserve this bullshit.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Lmaof....Dear anonymous The Philly Live stories are not my own. Philly live is my cousin He wrote those stories...I just posted them

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home