Monday, December 19, 2005

She Couldn't Hear Me Over The Music

I feel like i'm in the twilight zone when it comes to me and relationships. Why does everything good always go bad when it comes to my personal life. Barneys and I broke up last week Thursday. It happened so fast. One minute she's calling me Pumpkin the next minute she was cussing me out worse than someone with Tourettes Syndrome.

Despite what i've told my friends, family & you( Barneys). I miss you woman. The question is can we be in a relationship ? I don't know. We're both stubborn and set in our ways. You have some things going on I can't accept and you've read some things on this blog that made you question how commited I was to our new relationship.

Why do I write ??? . I write to release stress and talk about things that are on my mind. Its a form of self expression for me like your poetry( Which you have never shared ) I'm sure you have thoughts you could never tell me because maybe it would hurt my feelings or I wouldn't understand. I told you about my blog because i didn't want to hide anything from you. I also explained when you first asked me for my blog web address that reading it was not a good idea. There would be subject matter in here that would raise your eyebrows.

I'm not a saint and I know I wasn't always forth coming with you. One thing I am sure about is that when we were together hugged up in your bed. Being a Saint didn't seem so far fetched.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW you were digging this chick...so I am not going to fuck with you THIS time.

Deny it if you want.....LOVE is a powerful thing.

Hope you two work it out...she SEEMED cool up until "the episode"...however, from what I know (limited) she needs to understand she is dealing with a man in his 30's and not some corner rat that is in his 20's.

...and by the way..."day after is always worse" my ass!!! Told your ass it was gonna hit you, you were gonna miss that chick. MAKE that shit work and if it can't be fixed...move on....it ain't like no ones checking for you...plus, neither one of you need to start your new year off with some old fucked up shit!

Happy Monday Slishy!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Man fuck that shit. There is one open issue that remains in order for that relationship to have any chance and there is no mutha fuckin way you should have compromise on that. Slish you know what I am talking about. Grrrrr I wish I could say more but I promised that I wouldn't.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one more thing to say about this....

WTFuck was her EX man doing at her house...? AND why doesn't she think this is a problem?

OK...*whew* I am done....for now.

@ Venom...I don't know half the shit you know, but what I know...I didn't promise to stay quiet about!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.... I finally get to speak.

Babe. I miss you ever since we hung up the phone that night. We both know that we said things completely out of character to eachother. And I reached out the next day. And the day after that.

I care not to say much, because this is your blog and it is very much one sided.
But in my own defense, you showed me a you that I had not seen. Don't get me wrong. I can understand your apprehension about my ex being in my house, but it's not like you did not know he existed. And that we are friends. Now my moderating that relationship is something I would need to do. Understanding your stance, before blowing up is totally different.

Now... To anonymous..
I don't know you at all, and the one thing that you said that was correct, was that what you do know is limited. I don't deal with men my age. Every one that knows me Slish included, know that I don't carry myself as someone in their 20's. I don't smoke Newports.
But see with friends like you, I rather keep my enemies around. If you want us to work out, you would take the fire off his ass, and stop adding fuel.
Said with the most respect.
You don't know me..

I have only but pure intentions with you, One thing babe... their are to many spoons in our pot.

Are we still having dinner?

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slish,

This is not a power move on your part. What on earth are you thinking?? Wow is all I have to say.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

Yo playa...I soooo like your style man, LOL

11:14 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

There are some interesting dynamics to the relationship the two of you have. But I like the touch of letting her speak. I just had an ex of mine speak out on one of my stories. It gives a rounded perspective.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

All I know is ya'll better both make some concessions and make it happen. And Slish, stop writing about her in this Blog. If you really like this woman and want to make something out of it, it should be between you and her...Not everyone that logs on.
She's right when she says there are too many spoons in the pot. Enough already.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a classic loser... I knew you would go back to this chick... If you don't stand for something then you will fall for anything black.. You must be really feel'n her or something. But why?? Here is some free advice.. Catch the next bus....

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home