Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Philly Live Part 2

After giving a valid reason as to why I had a power failure, Figured I had Chocolate Chip & Pretty Brown set-up. I based my thoughts on the look in their eyes. Now, I got a problem. Which one should I bag up? F&$%k it, I'm a greedy nigga and my conscious is telling me both. Suddenly, my cell is ringing in my pocket. Do I answer it and risk looking like a playa. HELL YEAH!!!..... A bird in the hand is worth more than two in a bush. F@#4ck it I answer my cellie...Its my Delaware shorty whose baby's father threaten to kill me in the movie theater a few months back, BUT DID I CARE!!! She got the fattest ass on the planet!!!. Long story short, she is try'n to get it in before her man comes home. Who said women ain't grimmey too. Her man is out driving a Greyhound bus some where try'n to feed his family and she wants me to come over and curl her toes . Anyway, I tell her I'll be through at 1:00 and hang up.

Meanwhile, Chocolate Chip left the room. I guess she went to the bathroom or something. This is perfect, I say to myself. Time to make a move. I give Pretty Brown the googly eyes and a smile and it seems to work. By the look in her eyes, she seems some what interested. Unfortunately, some other nigga is in her ear right now and he's try'n to put his bid in. That's that bullshit right there but i'm a patient man. Hope this nigga know about the "5 minute rule" when try'n to bag a chicken. OH SHIIT!!!!!... Here comes Chocolate Chip with her sexy ass and she is about to enter my GROPE ZONE (any area within arms reach). My heart is pounding. I'm nervous.Its like I never did this bull shit before. I stop her and ask her what her name is. She replies Stacey with a smile. I get aggressive and ask her does she have a man. She replies yes kinda of sort of. HMMM.. My spider sense is tingling now but I don't want to play myself out of position. So I respect the boyfriend excuse and I gave her a few compliments and decided to break out. Wait she replies.. Then she reaches in her purse, pulls out a business card and scribbles her cell number on the back.

Whoa, now I'm thinking, one down and one to go. So, I decided to circle back too Pretty Brown. But now, some new nigga different than before is in her ear. Pretty Brown is getting way too much attention for me. I guess thats what happens when you try to scoop up a dime. F@#$k it, I'm from the hood and where I come from two nickles equals a dime. Translation: Look for a below average chicken with a fat ass.

Now that Pretty Brown is out of the picture and Chocolate Chip is essentially bagged up, I began to focus on the other women in the room. DAMN!!!!!, my cell is ringing again. This time its a text message. Its my Delaware shorty and she wants to change the time of the booty call to 11pm. Fuck it, I'm done here. I'm ready to bounce and get my MOE JOE work'n.

Part 3 coming soon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philly Live is a big time playa playa..Hey Slish I see it runs in the family...hahahahah LMAO

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slishy...how old is Philly?
This story sounds real young...

I like the line:
two nickles equals a dime. Translation: Look for a below average chicken with a fat ass.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

OK Philly, time to break away from Slish's blog and create your own... This can't just be a mini-series...This shyt need to be daily. Slish, just let me know where I can read the rest of Philly's exploits.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home