Thursday, May 17, 2007

Missing! Rise of The Slasher Part 5

I was up all night waiting to hear from T bone. When that phone call didn't come I called Jam Jam one more time " Is she there? " Jam Jam responds " She called and said she was on her way but that was more than 3 hours ago" I place my hand over my forehead, rub it slowly, and sigh " Tell her to call me as soon as she gets there" I hang up and call T Bone's house again. Her mom picks up " Hi Ms T. Bone is " she cuts me off " She's not here! Buuuuurp " CLICK! Drunk beeeaaatch! I hear The gate keeper of HELL position just opened up!

Sunday morning I watched the sun come up and go down. T Bone never called. My heart was beating so hard it felt like it was going to burst right out my chest. I was waaaaay past jealous or angry. I was scared! I thought T Bones demon family had finally gotten to her. Then I hear THE VOICE " Why you feeling sorry for that CHICK! You worried about where she is and its obvious she's not worrying about you! Fuck that shit go find yourself some pussy! How you gonna get caught. She ain't no where to be found. " I respond " ENOUGH! I listened to yo ass once before and almost lost her. NEVER AGAIN! T bone will show up. Everything is going to be okay"

Monday morning. I called my job and told them the KID wasn't coming in. Got dressed and drove to T Bones Job. I walked into that building like a heroin addict looking for somebody to rob. T Bone was no where to be found. She hadn't even called in sick! T Bone was offcially MISSING !

I sat in my car waiting in front of her office building for hours. Everytime I saw a chick that looked like her my heart would race! The voice says " She won't show up here Slish. Its 4 pm T Bone starts working at 9 am. Go to her house! I turn my car on, shift into first gear, and pull of.

20 minutes later I'm at T Bones door. I ring the bell. Her mother answers it and says in her Weezy Jefferson voice " T Bone's not here" Blowing cigarrette smoke in my direction. I wave the smoke away from my nostrils and say " I haven't heard or seen your daughter all weekend. I'm coming in to wait until she gets home" T Bones Mom sees that determined look in my eye, moves out of my way, and says " Suit yourself."

I'm in the living room flipping through channels. I hear the phone ring. Thats when all the whispering started. T Bone 's mom walks into the Living room and points her head in the direction of the kitchen where the phone is located. I get up from the couch and walk towards the kitchen to face my destiny...............

15 Comments:

Blogger 1969 said...

Look now bwoy....tell the story.
Yuh gettin meh vexed. :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Come on, come on, i wanna know the rest!!

xXx

11:06 AM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

[In my best ghetto girl voice] Oh no he di'ant! Ain't this bout a beeotch! (Pun intended cause I'm not liking the sound of "whispering" and you being ushered into the Hell's Kitchen.)

You are dead wrong for 'dis. And here I told the 'n-a-net world, to include GG's blog, I'd take you home to meet momma. You are so not invited now!

Humph.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know this is really wrong what you are doing and its not like you are posting daily. . . .write the damn story already and stop with the damn cliff hangers.

BKBajan writing anon cuz blogger jacked my identity. . .

11:58 AM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

I am so MAD at you right now!!!! Please finish this story, man

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this supposed to be an episode of LOST? Stop dragging this out and finish the damn story!!!


Mr.Music

12:51 PM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

WTF???? WTH??? What in tarnations?
WHAT HAPPENED DAMMIT???

2:54 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

DUDE!!! Stop eff'n playin...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

Yo! my heart is about "to burst right out of my chest"..you pissing G double off man!!! I've had it up to here with your antics....I'm getting off the couch you are fired..til u come back and finish this story....Tiff ain't brangin u home to nobody!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Lmaof...He heeeeh. I think I've been watching too many episodes of Heroes...I'm having so much fun! Ya'll ain't got no PATIENCE!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP PLAYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FACE WAS ALL IN THE COMPUTER THEN BAM!!!!! NOTHING.

11:12 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i don't know what she said...but I quit you dammit!

you aint' right and you know this.

12:21 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Watching Smallville my azz.....yuh need to be writing the end of this post. Hmph.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

SIGH!!!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

All y'all people know that Slish's nickname is "cock tease" right? Youi got on my case about draggin out a story and here you go.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home