Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mission Impossible

As you all know my break up with T Bone caused a change in your boy Slish. My Alter ego Slasher was full blown in so many ways. Any oppurtunity to cause trouble or instigate some shit! Slasher was right there ready to press any button marked DON'T TOUCH! Anyone wanting to play the dozens with me was sure to walk away with low self esteem. I was a Slick talking, Booty Grabbing JUGGERNAUT! Hmmm now that I think about it. Iwaskindofajerk!

Anyway This jerk needed to make some money so I took a job working in a Psychiatric Hospital in Rye, NY. My title was unit clerk. About a year into that thankless position and after my successful run in with The Human Shit Eater Zingaro(Please refer to my Tales from the Doo Doo Zone post) my supervisor noticed I had a way with the Crazies. She said " Mr Slish I notice our clients seem like to you. Whats your secret and would you like to make some extra cash using it." My supervisor didn't know that The Slasher was slowly driving me crazy and my only outlet was communicating with someone who was crazier than I was. Therfore the Koo Koo for Coa Coa puff population became my Gang. I respond " You want me to wear one of those white outfits don't you" She smiles and responds " You got it" pats me on the back and walks away.

I quickly became The Gatekeeper of The twilight zone. One time a patient threatened to kill anyone who approached him about taking a shower. " Mr Slish don't you come near me! I will fuck YOU UP! I laugh " I'm not gonna force you to take a shower. I'm just here to make sure you don't hurt anyone" Pt looks me up and down. I look him up and down. I reach into my back pocket, pull out my nintendo game boy, sit down on the bed next to him and start playing Tetris.

Ten minutes go by. Pt starts to feel left out of the fun. He peeks over my shoulder and says " Can I play " I chuckle, shrug my shoulders and respond " Uh Uh my brotha you gots to get your OWN! " Pt " Aww cmon Slish lemme play" I look up at him " Play me. If you win you don't have to take a shower. If I win you have to wash yo ASS! " Pt gets excited and responds " BET!!!!" Two games later he's in the bathroom playing with his imaginary yellow ducky. I tell ya The Slasher was a natural. It was like he possesed a remote control button for the insane.

Couple of months later my supervisor hired this Indian know it all named Mr Singh. He had a gift for the Deranged as well and was trying to take over by making drastic changes in the way my crew and I ran things. Mr Singh decided it was time for Zingaro to stop eating his own shit. Now my fellow colleages and I knew that was damn near impossible! We had tried many times before and paid the PRICE! But Mr Singh was determined to prove us wrong.

The following day Zingaro took a shit in his pampers and went into his bathroom to feast. Mr Singh saw this as an oppurtunity to prove he could accomplish what others couldn't. He whispers to me " Slish hold my clipboard while I sneak into the bathroom and steal Zingaro's shitty pamper." As he's walking away I grab him by the arm and say " Ummm You don't want to do that." Mr Singh gives me a smug look, pulls away and says " The hell I won't. Its time for that man to stop behaving like a SPOILED LITTLE BOY! " Mr Singh dissapears around the corner. I chuckle to myself and awaken the Slasher " Oh we'll see about that "

I run over to my coworker Wes " Yo some shit about to go down." Wes responds in his Jamaican accent " Ah wah yuh a talk bout bwoy." I say " Here. Hold this clip board" I take out my staff keys and proceeded to lock every room door on that UNIT. 2 minutes later Wes and I hear Zingaro scream " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Mr.Singh comes running around the corner smiling " I GOT IT! I GOT IT ! and heads for one of the rooms to hide in.

He turns the first door knob " SHIT! " he tries another one" OH MY GOODNESS! " he tries another and another and another. Zingaro comes charging around the corner Naked with flip flops! " YOU COME BACK HERE WITH MY PAMPER LITTLE MAN!" Mr Singh exhausted from trying to open all the room doors looks over at his impending doom, kneels on the floor with the pamper in his right hand and says " ALLAAAAH please preserve ME!" Zingaro leaps passed Wes and I, jumps on top of Mr Singh and pummels him into submission. He calmly takes his pamper and walks away placing mounds of shit into his mouth.

Wes looks over at me and says " Dem ah go lock yuh up inna dis place"

32 Comments:

Blogger DivineLavender said...

You gonna make me pee on myself reading this "shit" (no pun intended!).


Man, I worked at a psych hospital....that took me back. I love locking the doors and shit shit.

"Alllllaaaahhhh Pllleeeeeasseee Preeesserrvvee Meeee" I got to steal that one!



I needed that laugh. You can tell a story, Man....I HEART Your stories!


Oh yeah....first one....

*Breakdancing!*

12:59 AM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

This shit grossed me out. Yes, my husband handles all the shitty details when the kids were babies. I have a weak tummy. [Shuddering] GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! And, hey, I prolly used to work with Singh's relative - she used to teach on my teacm(them exceptional ed kids, who prolly had a penchant for shitting themselves). ITA w/Divine, in that you tell a mean story. And I can't believe your slick ass had nothing to comment about on my blog seeing I opened the floor up for U. Coward when it comes to the "normal" folk, huh?

And 2nd place gets me a shitty Silver medal. . .

7:43 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

and I'll take the bronze..this story albeit hilarious has grossed me out indefinitely! I will neva eva eva eva read your blog first thing in the morning!!! YUCKO...I hope some of this was fabricated..oops I forgot you tell only the truth in your lil corner of cyberspace..DANG IT!....are you and Mr. Singh still co-workers..who got out??

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Divine...You evil like me huh..I would lock when pt's tried to run and hide.I'd catch them a and whup they ass..lol But Zingaro was the Ruler of that jungle i left his ass alone..Glad I could make you laugh this morning...:)

@ Pro I would have said more, but I was caught off guard. Shocked even...lmaof. I'll do better next time..:)

@ GG Lmaof..I can't write about love and life all the time..We need a chuckle every now and again... I had that job like 17 years ago..I don't wher Mr Singh probably in therapy

8:11 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Ha ha ha.....eats chocolate donut....ha ha ha.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ 1969 He not only ate it. He smeared it All OVER HIS BOOOODY.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I needed a good laugh this morning, and came to the right place. You know you wrong for lockin' those doors.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

That was the most disgusting story I have every read. SIGH. It was funny though.

"Alllllaaaahhhh Pllleeeeeasseee Preeesserrvvee Meeee"

Best line of the story.

9:07 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

"I run over to my coworker Wes " Yo some shit about to go down."

ohhhh...you meant this literally!
bwwwwahahahahahahahaha

9:21 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Organized I know I was wrong...lol But it was worth the Laugh. Wes and I laughed for weeks after that...lol

@ Minerva Yeah it was disgusting, but that was my life for about 2 years.

@ Onefromphilly..Yup Yup. We used the clipboards to cover our faces just in case projectiles were thrown..lol

9:51 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I know that is not even the worst of it. Both my parents were psych nurses so I know the deal. Also, I was made to volunteer for three summers at a locked down facility. I could tell stories, but I am seriously trying to block that part of my life out!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwww, that was both disgusting and hilarious, I was drinking my coffee, had to put it down. . . between you and Zed today, I'm going to lose my job from laughing out loud.

BKBajan

10:38 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

This is hillarious. Man, I have come across all kinds of funny stuff today, but this takes the cake! Or the sh*t. Or the diaper. Whatever. Thanks for the laughs!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Consistently Inconsistent... said...

This story was the SHIT!

I swear you are one of the best story tellers.

" ALLAAAAH please preserve ME!"

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jameil said...

ugh. that was gross.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

this has got to be one of the best posts i've read in a long time. that shit (no pun intended) was funnier than chris rock and wanda sykes going at each other. and what made it even better was Wes and you writing like a Jamaican. loved it.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Slish, you ain't shit, locking all the doors like that! LMAO.

I love new people on the job, who try to change up without doing thier homework. I've just never heard about anyone getting what they deserved the way Mr. Singh did! LOL. Love it!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Mz JJ Ummm That was the worse fr my ass..Lord knows what your parents have seen..lol

@ Bk Bajan..Don't get yo ass fired..lol

@ Bz I win the Funnay award for today?. I likey that title.

@ Constistent You like this story huh. I was about your age when this happened. Damn I miss my twenties to...lol

@ Jameil1922 I sorry didn't mean to gross you out...lol

@ Ms Lee...I beg to differ I was the shit back then. Thats why I set up Mr Singh. Up in my palace trying to run things...Nuh Uh...

@ Blu Jewel Thanks for the compliment..Funnier than Chris Rock You think? Naaaaaaah.

4:18 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. nasty but funny as hell..

allah please preserve me??? ROTFLMAO

4:46 PM  
Blogger La Diva Latina said...

Oh My GOD..that was hilarious!
As a fellow Healthcare worker, I just did my psych rotation, and yeah, you do see some Fcueked up shyt..LOL
Awww poor Singh, tryin to make changes and stuff...with mean ol Slish causin drama for personal entertainment..BWahhaahha!
Remind me not to get on your BAD side!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Bk Diva You know Allah couldn't save his ass from the shit eater...lol


@ Curly No drama just good ole fashion fun fun fun...lol

8:27 PM  
Blogger La said...

LMAO! LMAOOOOO! I'm crackin' up. That is soooooooo gross.

Damn funny though!

"Please perserve me"?!?!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You know you're wrong for locking the doors though.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Slish, you are really on some next shit! Literally!!! Yo, forget the book, I want to see the tv series on HBO, with 1 hour episodes!

That "Allllaaaahhh Pllleeaaasssee Preeesseeerrrvvveee Meeee" is right up there with "Don't you RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN from me!"

Had me dying out here!


Mr. Music

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ La It was wrong but worth IT!!!!

@ Mr Music HBO would never air this episode...lol...Too Gross for T.V.

12:12 PM  
Blogger SweetDreams said...

Yikes! What an intro. to your spot, Mr. Slish. this may give me night mares...

12:09 AM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

I don't whether to laugh or vomit! That was gross. Wait... I feel my oatmeal about to come back up!

GROSS!
LOL

10:35 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Thats fukin disguisting yo!

2:12 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

bwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at--Two games later he's in the bathroom playing with his imaginary yellow ducky.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dude running up and down the hall away from the shit dude! LOL

you are a nut and they are going to lock you up with them crazies too! i loved this story!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ms.Seven Supa Sized said...

LMAO...that is grotty

5:56 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

UPDATE... Slish, I'm going thru my four loyal readers asking them to change the link in their blog roll to my page. I had to "shake off the home town haters" (hoping they don't stalk my favorite blogs too). Anyway, this comment, hopefully, will lead you back to the new url linked to my profile. if it doesn't then my new blogger addy is www dot 'allproshow' dot blogspot dot com. Thanks for your support!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

"Dem ah go lock yuh up inna dis place"

4reaaaaaaaal tho, Slish u are EVIL! How u gon LOCK all dem doors deh?

"ALLAAAAH please preserve ME!"

ahhhhhhhh. That made me LAUGH so hard, took me right out of my pissed off mood!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home