Monday, May 21, 2007

The Slasher has Risen

I walk into the kitchen and notice the phone was off the hook and placed on the kitchen counter top. I pick it up " Hello" The voice on the other end responds in a soft whisper " Hey " My heart starts to RACE! " T bone where you been? I've been all over the Bronx and Mt Vernon looking for you. I called Jam Jam you not there, called your job about 20 times, even sat in front of your building most of the afternoon. When you didn't show up for work I got really worried. Thought you were hurt sitting in a ditch somewhere" T Bone " Baby i'm okay " I sigh in relief " Where are you now?" T Bone responds " Work" I start scratching my head cause now i'm confused "Work? You must have just gotten there. Where you been all weekend. Don't say Jam Jam. I know for sure you were not there!"

I hear silence on the other end of the phone " T Bone where have you been" She responds " With a friend" Back then I was too naive to even know what that meant. Chick say that shit to me today! Might get a five finger necklace. I say " Friend ? Why didn't you just call and tell me that. Which friend? T bone hesitates for a moment and responds " Ian" I start scrolling through my mental rolodex trying to figure out if she had ever told me about a girlfriend named Ian. " IAN!!! I hope thats a girls name! " T Bone's voice starts to tremble " Sl Sli Sliiiish. W we ne need to talk." Right then I realized what was happening. T Bone had reached into my ass and ripped my heart out with that last statement.

I BLACK OUT!!! Then I hear the voice. Ya know. The one I've been trying to ignore, but this time its not in my head " Fuck you! I don't need to hear SHIT! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! If you leave. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! " I hang up the phone. T Bone's mother tries to grab my shoulder " Slish! Don't you go and do something stupid! " I pull away " GET OFF ME!" I run upstairs into T Bones room looking for anything I ever bought her. I immediately see a 11x17 picture of us. As I picked it up I slowly felt the tears coming. The Voice says " DON'T YOU CRY OVER THAT BITCH! " I ripped that picture in half and placed it on T Bone's bed for her to see. I start looking around some more. I see the phone I had bought for her. I pick it up, run back down the stairs, and out the door " SLAM!"

20 minutes later i'm at T Bone's job. I push open the door and see T Bone calmly sitting at her desk. She doesn't notice me at first. The voice " Ooooooooh Slish she doesn't even see you. Just walk up and SLAP THAT BITCH! As i'm walking towards her I look to my left then to my right I respond "Can't do that too many people watching " The Voice responds " YOU'RE SUCH A PUSSY! STEP ASIDE! I'M IN THE DRIVERS SEAT NOW!

T Bone looks up and Jumps! She hadn't realized I had been standing there staring at her for the last 5 minutes. The Voice calmly says to T Bone " Come Here" T bone doesn't move. The Voice " Don't make me come behind that desk. COME OVER HERE!" She gets up and walks over to me real slow. " The Voice says to her " Did you fuck him" T Bone responds" Ye Yes " The Voice" How many times" T Bone doesn't respond " HOW MANY!!!" The tears start to flow down her beautiful face " Wh why do you want to know that? " The Voice grits his teeth" I swear if you don't tell me!" T Bone starts crying " Four.FOUR TIMES!" My legs buckle, then the dizziness. I look up at T Bone and hear The Voice " YOU LET THAT NIGGA STICK HIS DICK IN YOU 4 TIMES. WHERE IS HE! HE WORK HERE! T Bone yells " Slish STOP! I met him here but he doesn't work here. "

The voice wanted to slap T Bone so bad his toes started to itch, but my Daddy's genes kicked in and wouldn't allow him to do it. Instead he grabs T Bone's hand, starts caressing it and says calmly. " You ain't shit. The guy you fucked ain't shit. He knew you had a man and still fucked you. Which means he will never respect or trust you. The Voice squeezes T bones hand really tight. " You better go be with him cause your dead to me. I don't want you EVER. The Voice looks over and sees the coat I bought T Bone hanging from her chair. " See that coat. I bought it. I want it NOW. The credit cards you have in my name hand them over. You're leaving this building broke and cold! "

T Bone hands over the items requested. I take them and leave. As i'm walking out the door I hear The Voice " If you don't ever want this to happen again. I suggest you call on me from time to time. I say " Oh really! So you can get me locked up" The Voice responds " Never that Slish. I only want justice" Hmph! " So what should I call you" The Voice laughs and says " Call me The Slasher. From now on your life will never be the same. "

1 month later. Ian caught T Bone with the next dude. He beat her ass and stuck her in his closet for 24 hours!

How do I know? She told the Slasher right before he stuck his dick in her mouth !

30 Comments:

Blogger The Dreamer said...

yo soy la primera~~~

damn damn double damn sounds like T Bone was riding dirty. I can't say that I blame you and it's always good to know exactly who it was that turned your life upside down and brought out that other side of you...

mine was...well i won't name names, but i know exactly who it was and it wasn't cool!

3:24 AM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

what in the world??????????

4:06 AM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Dizzam!!!!!!! I was waiting to hear the rest of this story. Homegirl was messy as hell! That's messed up how she did you. Oh well, we learn & move on. How long ago was that?

8:33 AM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

yo! chick got exactly what she had coming or is that cummin her way. either way, chick had some ish with her and you were right to dump her skany ass.

11:47 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

DAMN! *smh*

12:17 PM  
Blogger Shai said...

She was wrong. that last line was awful harsh.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that's how Slasher was born, then I too have a lil man in the back of my head, telling me what to do, I'm gonna have to give him a name. Wow, Slasher and Heroes finale all in the same day. It was worth waiting for one of your life's lessons, she was dirty, dirty. Damn Slasher was gonna have to choke a bitch!

BKBajan

12:50 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

What Goes Around Comes ALL THE WAY back around.

So now we know what led to the rise of the Slasher. How old were you guys? And Slishy....credit cards? Coats? Phones? Bwoy...ya too soft. Dem gyal dem guh use ya niceness.

The rewards have to be earned. I hope you learned that too.

As for the way she ended up....not suprised.

12:59 PM  
Blogger BK said...

lawd jeesus.. mi come back and read dis.. dat dey gal was wutless!!!! but damn you felt revenge is sweet eh.. you had to make her suck you off one good time again? LOL

2:06 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

[Patting you on the head: "There, there, now. The bad 'bone' hurt sweet sweet Slish-y?"]

Too bad eBay wasn't around back then. Sounded like you had plenty of useless loot to unload. Please just don't tell me you pawned any of it off on the next 'deserving' crush.

It's always interesting to hear about heart-break from a male perspective.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Beana said...

woman like that always mess it up for the rest.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Consistently Inconsistent... said...

**COUGH, COUGH**

DAYUMMMMMMMMM.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Worth the wait, Your Slishness!

What I want to know, is why?! Why weren't u enough? Why couldn't she be neater about her sh*t? Why couldn't she learn from the first time she got caught?

And was the BJ a parting gift? WTF!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ The dreamer She was more than riding dirty. She was double dipping..lol

@ Tanyetta...To early in the morning to read that huh...lol

@ Paula D This happened about 17 years ago...Feels like yesterday

@ Blu Jewel yeah it may have felt right at the time but it hurt like HELL!!!


@ Bz..Thats all you got..lol

@ Shai Harsh but OH SO TRUE...lol

@ Bkbajan Ooooh MAN did it take every ounce of my being not to choke her ASS!!!

@ 1969 We were both 21.The phone wasn't a cell phone or anything. I bought her a house phone to have in her bedroom..lol Yeah the credit cards.I had good crdit back then. Since I thought we would be together forever I put her name on my credit cards so she could get nice things for herself. T bone was always good about using them She never bought anything with those cards unless she asked me first and she always paid it right back.

After that Slasher put an end to that nice guy shit...lol

@ Bklyn Diva She did more than just suck me off....lol I put her out when she was done too..lol


@ Pro I actually gave that coat to this chick I Knew who I later boned..So the coat was useful..lol

@ J they certainly do...She messed it up for a lot women. I cheated on every woman I dated up until I was Thirty...Mess me up good...

@ Consistent Lmaof..get that furball out!

@ Ms Lee I don't know why I wasn't enough. I tried to figure it out but it depressed me so I stopped. Then I saw her a few years later and asked her. Her explanation "I was young and stupid. Till this day You were the only man that made me feel like a woman. Not even my husband makes me feel the way you did" No lie that what she told me...

The Blow Job wasn't a parting gift.It was her way of trying to win me back, but the Slasher wasn't having it.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

awww man she really fucked up and admitted to *that* many times DAMN!!! she was young..she wanted to hurt you..because you were too good for her..she didn't think she deserved you so she HAD to hurt you the worst way possible. now I see why the Slasher is not to be fuked with..literally! DAYUM

7:47 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

that shit was straight foul. you know slasher always been there though, right? slasher was just waiting for the opportunity to present himself.

i feel the need to scratch my crotch cuz that chick sound so skanky. it's like i caught the crabs from her.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, all that sob story stuff in the first few episodes had me thinking you lost your story writing skills. BUT, you came CORRECT with the final chapter!!! I damn near stood up and aplauded you! Yo, I never knew you to get vex like that, and I've known you my whole life, even when I flung that toy metal airplane at your head or got you all in trouble for drawing on the walls when you were watching me as little one.
Damn Slish, I should let you hold my car for a weekend after that story...but I won't! HAAA!!!!!!!


Mr. Music

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, not quite the ending I expected. So, I guess you got your payback, eh?

11:26 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

heavens to murgatroid!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

You fucked around with her again after that? Lol @ five finger necklace. Too funny.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ GG She didn't want to hurt me she wanted to avoid an ass whuppin..I put the fear in God in her that day!

@ Nikki..HaHa! You're right Slasher has always been there.

@ Mr Music You know I couldn't let you down. I was saving the best for last. Aren't you glad I did

@ B Good What ending did you expect?

@ Onefromphilly You stupid...

@ Miz JJ Yeah I fucked T Bone a few times after that. You got the Five Finger necklace line..HUH..lol

7:20 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

uh...it was the RZA...later!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Minerva Exertion said...

Daaaaaggggg!!!!! I was giving ol' girl the benefit of the doubt (I think that's how it's said). Damn she was sloppy. See, women like that make it hard for the rest of us. Women like that get "slishy" and after they chew him up and spit him out, decent women get "slasher". What an ending.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that was a Gangsta Ass Post!
I'm glad you're back.

Check me People:
SOULcrates
"your home for SOUL...

10:19 AM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

Look both of ya'w had issues. That's what I meant by playing like you are married when you are just dating. If she was your wife...okay maybe...but a girlfriend...that's a bit much.



Yeah, she fucked around on you. But you still fucked her again. So she got want she wanted from all ya'w dudes.


Now, as an adult you got to roll with the punches. What did you learn about yourself?


That was all around fucked up but that is life...

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Minerva The Slasher can be a beast..Many women have crossed his path.

@ Grantlove You glad I'm back huh...I'm glad your site been giving me the hottest old shool joints to date.


@ Divine T Bone and I were soooo Young. We were both growing. We werent perfect..Truth be told I forgave her a long time ago.

I really didn't learn anything from that experience...I still trust The women I date. If they cheat and I catch em I bounce plain and simple...:)

7:53 PM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Hot DAMN!!!!

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This confirms, head is all about power.

I got a stiff neck reading that story. Im glad you didnt hit her, but you used her mouth as a condom, so that's just about the same thing... I guess if you get abused at home you also get corresponding abuse in the streets...

...Glad I didnt know you back then.
Note to self: Re-up my boycott.

9:55 PM  
Blogger The OE said...

This kind of thing will drive a man into becoming a secret agent.

8:33 PM  
Blogger The.Stranger said...

Man oh Man I wish I could say I didint have the same shit hap to me but it is wat it is.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home