Monday, June 25, 2007

Lawd Ah Mercy

Friday night Shawnla somehow ropes me into hanging out with her little brother" Its okay sweetheart go ahead." Aww Hell! I usually don't hang out with cats I don't know. Last time I did that drinks got thrown and fingers were pointed at me to GET OOOOOUT!!! I'm going to need back up! I start scrolling through my cell phone for protection. HA! SPANKINAZZ he's always ready to go out. Probably sitting by the phone waiting for a break from his reality. Wife, two kids and a mortgage payment. I press the send button. Spankinazz picks up on the first ring" YESSIIIR! " I say " The cow has landed" Spankinazz responds" What time do we pick it up?" I say " 9 pm" Spankinazz " Nooooo problem"

I arrive at Spankinazz's house promptly at 9:05. He's already outside waiting and dressed for whatever tonights mission calls for. I push the unlock button on The Batmobile. Spankinazz opens the door and gets in. " Whats up kid " I respond " Same O Same O. Work, love, life and PAIN" Spankinazz laughs " Thats why you're my twin" We both laugh at the same time and I pull off.

As i'm driving up 233rd street I turn to Spankinazz and ask" You still salty with me about helping your wife plan your surprise B-day party" Spankinazz looks at me with this devilish grin "Nah kid. Although I was kinda surprised that my own boy set me up. Do you know what kind of debauchery I had planned for that evening ! Couldn't you have told her to have that shit on Saturday! MAN! You know I hate surprises! I respond " Dog! What was I supposed to do! Tell your wife no! Spankinazz responds " Yeah! Don't you ever ever ever Dothatshitagain!" I laugh " Ooookay I SPY "

Spankinazz says " Since we're on the subject. You remember the owner of that bar where the party was right." I respond " Yeah reeeeal chatty and full of himself " Spankinazz nods in agreement " Dude was giving me free drinks all night and telling me how beautiful my wife was." I say " Okaaaay. That is a good thing right? Spankinazz " It would have been if my wife hadn't pulled me to the side and whispered in my ear baby why are you talking to him. He's such a loser" We're on the highway now and I still don't know where Spankinazz is going with this story I say " Where are you going with this" Spankinazz sucks his teeth " My man! How would she know he's a loser if she claims to have visited that bar only ONE TIME! " I look over at Spankinazz kinda puzzled " Maybe he made a pass at her" Spankinazz " Nah son its more than that" I start laughing " You think they had a moment?" Spankinazz nods his head once more in agreement. I chuckle " You want me to go in undercover and find out" Spankinazz looks straight ahead and says " You do that"

2 hours later Spankinazz, myself and Shawnla's brother D-Stunna are waiting on line to get into the hottest Old School nightspot in NYC called The Freedom Party. I turn around and notice D-Stunna still has on his shades" Umm why do you still have those on." D-Stunna nods his head showing me his pearly whites " Thats how I roll" I think to myself " This is going to be a looooong night" before we go inside the Bouncer stops me dead in my tracks! " That baseball cap has to go" D-Stunna says " Thats some bullshit I just saw two dudes walk in with hats!" Here we go! I have to diffuse this shit quick! I calmly say " No problem dude I'll just put it in my back pocket" Bouncer says " I don't think so. You need to take it to your car. No baseball caps in the club" Think SLISH! before The Slasher wakes up and tells this fool his mammy should have fed him veggies instead of WALRUS MEAT!!! I tell D-Stunna and Spankinazz to go in without me. I look around and see a gyro stand. I get off the line, walk over to the owner, and say " I'll give you 5 dollars if you hold my baseball cap for me" He takes my hat then puts his hand out. I say " Uh Uh you get the money when I come back out " Owner responds with an Indian accent" Okay my friend"

5 minutes later the promoters have given me my free pass into Dancemania! As i'm walking towards the Devil Juice distributer. I notice the club is packed with wall to wall Slasher Prey. Deep down I know an ounce of alchohol will cause a BLACK OUT! So I decided on a one drink minimum then D-Stunna yells out " I got the first round!" AWW HELL NO! He makes his way to the bar and orders 3 shots of Patron, Hennessy no ice for himself & I and a heineken for Spankinazz. We give each other a toast D-Stunna says " To my sister having such a cool ass boyfriend!" D-Stunna and Spankinazz guzzle those shots like they had been in the desert for months! I slowly sipped my shit. Last time I drank a shot that QUICK! I saw Tom chasing Jerry around my head.

A hour later Slasher has rubbed on two asses, battled one chick during Break For Love and drank 1 more shot of Patron and another glass of Henny. Then the Dj throws on some old school reggae " ITS GETTIN HOT IN HERE AH WHA DEM A GUH DO TO HOLD MI! LAWDAMERCY! ITS GETTIN WICKED IN HERE! THE PEOPLE WANT TO CONTROL ME ! ITS GETTIN HOT ITS GETTIN HOT ITS GETTIN HOT! The beat drops I point my head to the floor, raise my right hand in the air and start swaying from side to side. My Slasher sense starts to tingle " You're being watched " I turn to my right and see this 5 foot light complected sista with jingling baby hips! Looking directly at me. Mind you she rubbing her booty on the next cat! I say to Slasher " Don't you dare!" Slasher beckons Jinglin Baby with some head movement. She glides her Beyonce booty right in front of DANGER, reaches behind and grabs my waist pulling me closer to HELL!

Slasher says " You mackin me baby" Jinglin gives me a seductive smile and says " Yeah. " I turn her around so I could get a better look at the entire package. She pulls me in closer and starts her own inspection. " You have a niice body" HOLD UP!!!! Now I've been out the game for a minute. You telling me its still THIS EASY! I respond " Where you from sweetheart" Jinglin says " Manhattan" Turns back around and drops her ass to the floor taking DANGER down there with her. GOOD LAAAAAWD! She gyrates those hips back up, turns around and says" You married" I say" No" " Engaged" " No" " In a commited relationship" I smile " Das Riiiight" Jinglin stops Dancing. I'm thinking i'm about to get cussed out " She says " Thats beautiful then looks around the dance floor " Where is she?" Dumb ass she standing right behind me taking pictures for blackmail purposes! I respond " She's home baby" All of a sudden Jinglin starts to tell me her life story and how she hasn't been in a committed relationship since high school I say " Sweetheart if you don't mind me asking how old are you? " Jinglin responds " 31" GEEZUZ how do these women find me! Jinglin" I want to give you my busines card so we can stay in touch. Stay right here. I'll be right back" That was my que. Time for me to go home and get some Sleepy Buns from Shawnla.

I gather up The fellas. Spankinazz was kicking and screaming" What do you mean its time to go!" I give him the you about to get left look " AlrightAlright" We get outside. I hit the Gyro terrorist with a 5 spot and retrieve my hat. Spankinazz and D-Stunna give him their business. 5 minutes later I push the unlock button on the Batmobile alarm. As I'm getting into the car I notice Broken Glass Everywhere! Back passenger side window was SMASHED! I calmly walk over to that side of the car to get a better look. D-Stunna says " Slish how come you're not yelling obscenities right now! " I don't respond. I just think to myself


"Karma is a BITCH! Should have never squeezed Jinglin Baby's ASS!!!!!"

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First???

6:17 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

LOL. I am not sure if calling Karma a bitch is going to help you out ;-)
It could have been worse. At least you only squeezed her butt. You did not exchange digits or anything.

9:09 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

That Freedom Party is the Shyt!

"I would respond but I'm still singing...IT'S GETTIN HOT IN HERE!"
LMAO....

All yuh got was di broken window? Yuh got off easy star....LOL

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People always wanna blame it on Karma! LOL

I was actually able to visualize the two of you getting down on the floor. Great writing skills!

-SimplyB

9:41 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

Damn....just when you thought you were gonna end the evening without any battle wounds!!

Oh well, if you had let Slasher out, Shawnla woulda put a hurt on you more than that back window!!!!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

Somehow, I doubt the broken window was karma coming back on you for Jinglin' Baby. LOL But behave next time!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't laughin' atcha...I'm laughin' with you.

YOU know you can't go out drinking! YOU. KNOW. THIS!! The beast can not be tamed. It's in your nature ... Slasher is who you ARE and Slish is just who play on tv.

LMBAO

11:56 AM  
Blogger Consistently Inconsistent... said...

LMAO--I AM LAUGHING AT YOU.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL....

Yeah....uh....that little thing called karma can be a real mo' fo!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Liv For Me said...

Daaaamn..so that's how y'all do when u go out huh?
Jinglin'...what a cute name. LOL
I have to disagree with the 'only' squeezing a few butts thing...what if Shawnla was wearing your shoes that night? Would that fly?
LMAO
*off my holier than thou shyt*

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that song took me back!!!!!

I feel your pain bruh. going out clubbing when in a relationship is a mixture of drinking and dancing and guilt.

4:09 PM  
Blogger proacTiff said...

Ya killin' me with all that... You. Ain't. Married. Said so yourself. Shyt or get off the pot. You can grab Charmin all day long if it floats your boat, but fence-riding is not a good look. And 31 ain't that young if a sista has her stuff together. Wisdom don't equal old age or success. You still want 'em to be able to bounce back afta 'little slashers' right?

5:48 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

boyyyyyyyyy you are funny.karma doesn't happen that quick..that was for some shit from way back...you didn't do NUFFIN bad, just dancin right? shawnla knew where you were right?.and you were with her brother right?? she ain't no fool..but homegirl put it onya with the dance mooooves! and yes its that easy..so don't put yourself in that position..especially from the back!
Slasher will have karma at your back door for years to come unky slishy!

7:06 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i must be the devil's advocate on this one because neither incident seems related to me but then again you would know better than me. Only you know the constraints of your relationship and what's appropriate or not...

I can't lie sometimes I am soo glad I'm single cuz I certainly don't like to feel guilty for being human. Had Ya'll been making out in the corner I would have said Karma, but dancing and feeling...I dunno, can't feel it!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Miss Jones What if you were second?

@ Miz JJ No exchange of digits I vanished into the crowd when she left.

@ 1969 True all they took was my duffle bag full of clothes and my electric shaver..I replaced everything the next day...Yeah I got off easy.

@ Simplyb Thank you for the compliment. Can't really blame my car getting broken into karma..More like my stupidity.Should have never left my duffle bag sitting on back seat..

@ OnefromPhilly I know RIGHT! feeling all good and shit WHAM!!! My car gets broken into!

@ Bz Believe me I behaved. Those who know me have witnessed me do much worse things up in da club...lol

@ U know SHUT UP!!! Why you trying to give away my secret!...lol

@ Consistent I Know I know lol...My old ass dont need to be dropping anything HOOOOOOT!!!

@ Liv for me I squeezed one booty.Rubbed on the rest. As for Shawnla she knows and was not pleased..lets just say I won't be going out without her for a while..lol

@ Ms Behaving..Wasn't karma just me being careless

@ Anon No guilt here! lol

@ Pro You're right it ain't that deep..:) I was just having some fun. Besides Jinglin Baby seemed a little off...lol...

@ GG I know I didn't do anything bad.. Ole girl did put it on me! Wish you could have seen it...lol

@ Aunt Jackie I hear you.Sometimes when your dancing with someone who moved the way that chick did. You kinda just uuum Black out!..lol

8:16 PM  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

*You make me laugh*


Got full coverage in every aspect...You are kewl.


She who says she actually was gonna come back and give your "committed, sexy ass" her real card?


LOL!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

"Baby dont you worry, I want to be the man that you want me to be; Im gonna give you love the way you want it to be, Ill be there every morning baby, to hold you tight..."

Man, I LOVE that song! That club sounds like someplace I need to visit! Shame I dont go north that often, lol.

L

10:22 AM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Slish it sounds like you had a good time despite the window incident. Hmmmm.....I will have to check out the Freedom Party one weekend real soon :-)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

i felt like i was right there in the club getting MY party on. As for the window... hatas gonna hate!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

What you did was harmless. I'm sorry about the broken window though...I hate driving my ride to the club to prevent something like that from happening.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ms. Lee said...

Break For Love! Daaamn! But you got me w/ the chunes dem!

Flirting is harmless. Butt squeezing, LOL, I dunno. But you were both fully clothed and you left before it turned to groping and all out debauchery! (I love that word!) LOL

2:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Divine Who knows if she was or not I vanished!

@ LOLA GO AHEAD GIRL SING IT!!!


@ Paula D..Hold UP all the spots you hit and you've never been to the freedom party..SHAME ON YOU!..lol


@ Blu They wasn't hatin! They were TAKING!! Took my favorite pair of sneakers and some of my brand new draws..

@ Spchrist My ass is sorry too. They took my pretty boy Electric shaver..lol

@ Ms Lee Jinglin baby did most of the groping. You go to The freedom party and see if you don't end up squeezin someones booty...Thats why its called the Freedom party!lol

7:51 AM  
Blogger La said...

LMFAO @ gyro terrorist. Wow. You're the WORST.

Ass squeezing isn't so bad I guess. I wouldn't like it, but I'd get over it. I'd make sure I bitched enough so you never did it again.
But damn the window? That's too bad.

What goes, comes I hear...

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Freedom Party? Is that the club where you took us and dude tried to rest his drank on my butt?!!?

That broken window WAS NOT KARMA! That was divine intervention. You parked in Lower Manhattan, overnight? Your whole car could have been missing or impounded when you got back.

Besides, whats a little grope amongst dance partners?

Be sure to bring Spankinazz with you on the 21st!

8:43 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ok you got me ready to party!!! when I come back home ya'll gone have to take me to freedom party!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Rich Fitzgerald said...

Never been by your crib, but thanks for the night out. A brother been married for a minute and so are all my boys.

Also, thanks for the comments on the story over at my place. Funny thing is, I enjoy narration, it's the dialogue I'm working to embrace.

5:17 PM  
Blogger My_Expressions said...

Thanx for leaving a comment on my blog!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home